Reviews for The Seven
michelle UK chapter 22 . 9/27/2006
This has been a blast from the begining, such a well written story,Krennick's such an evil b-ch having Harm beaten (hope she get's her cumuppance soon) never liked Krennick just hate her now! Please hurry with next chapter.
TomcatGM chapter 22 . 9/25/2006
And the awesomeness continues! :) I don't think I mentioned this yet; I really like the way you are incorporating multiple shows into this fic. You've spun a very believable webb between the three of them and it just keeps getting better. I'll look forward to reading more about Harm in the next chapter! Keep up the great work! -TomcatGM
bluejay65 chapter 22 . 9/25/2006
Thanks for the heads up on Harm's welfare, just want him back with Mac to fight for what's right and for them to be happy. I have no idea where this will lead but this is a well written interesting story with many twists and turns. I was glad not to have to hear of any more of Harm's suffering in this chapter, don't want to even imagine it:) He's been gone so long. Hope the organization is cracked and he's set free.
TomcatGM chapter 21 . 9/22/2006
Oh, my gosh. This is awesome. The twists in this chapter were unexpected and delightful. The last few chapters have been totally awesome. Sorry it took me so long to review. Keep up the fantastic work! :) -TomcatGM
Radiorox chapter 21 . 9/21/2006
OH boy! Plot thickens! Poor Mac and Harm! And can I torture Palmer and Krennick? PLEASE?
bluejay65 chapter 21 . 9/20/2006
Well, looking forward to Harm getting some relief and getting his life back. He's had to sacrifice to much and he's due a break. :)
Laurie chapter 21 . 9/20/2006
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
starryeyes10 chapter 20 . 9/16/2006
great story.
michelle UK chapter 20 . 9/15/2006
So much happening,thought Harm was going to get caught out, had me on the edge of my seat can't wait for the next update ASAP
ab chapter 20 . 9/14/2006
Love it!...complex and a web of intrigue...keep it coming.
dansingwolf chapter 20 . 9/14/2006
Loving it. So happy that you updated this quickly! I wanna know what's gonna happen!
dansingwolf chapter 19 . 9/12/2006
I'm loving this more and more. Things are really about to go south, huh? Your fic is getting better and better. I hope you post the next part soon:-)
gypsyrose06 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I have enjoyed this story alot. It is nice to read the action and adventure that is set in this Fic. Looking forward to more!
TinerB chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
Okay...Wow!Just WOW! I am hooked. I have been using every free moment of the last two days to get caught up in this story. Please update soon. This story is incredible. I can hardly wait to find out what happens.
enjoying so far chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
This is a good story. I have enjoyed it so far. However...

I really hope that you are not planning on allowing Mac to get away with all that she has done. Although they never seemed to think she deserved to be punished for her mistakes and problems on the show, I hope that you are not going to overlook that. She should be held accountable for her actions (she should be disbarred and/or discharged for her actions). She is NOT Harm, she can't pull his style off. She does not have the training or the ability. If Harm had to suffer because of her crap from Paraguay, she deserves to feel a little of the heat as well.

Will continue on reading, but would like to see Mac be held accountable. Would like Harm to be recognized for his sacrifices and hope he gets something great out of all of this. Please give Harm is dues.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »