Reviews for Lost Without You
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 8 . 2/16
hey, uh..did you abandon this story or...did you possibly die? because you havent updated this since 2005...so..i was just wondering if you plan to continue it, because its really good.
crystal chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I love this story but it is defiantly AU that or you stopped reading after book 5
Yours-Forever-M chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
love it!
Shadowpen chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
8 years later and still no chapter
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Beautiful work
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
That was a great stopping point but I still want more
Lori94 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
I know this is an old story, but I hope you find your way back to finish it sometime. It's sweet.
nightbringer22 chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
I don't like you. Only because you haven't updated :) i really like this story i swear i have read this story 5 time... hehe maybe i like it too much anyway keep writing its a good story
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
plz update soon!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
awesome story, i absolutely love it! unique, intreging, and well written.

i know you havent updated for over 6 yrs, but i hope you decide to continue this one... its far too good to leave unfinished!
ncalkins chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
"The wizards understood better than any Muggle, however, that no one has the right to judge another being on any basis"

Tell that to the werewolfs and other "Dark" creachers
Shannon Dee chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
A might short but it is an enjoyable story.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Lov it…that's so cute
Petticoats chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
"Startled, Draco looked down on Harry. 'Phantom of the Opera…really Harry. You are ruining the moment.'"

This is my favourite line in the whole fic. It was the first time I read this fic as well. It totally pokes fun at songfics, or fics where characters burst into song and then either get applauded, or go along with their everyday lives, like in musicals. I love it, especially as I am an active troper on tvtropes.
Petticoats chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
"The wizarding world did not exactly frown down upon the act as much as the Muggle world, but there was still…some confusion and uneasiness regarding homosexuality. The wizards understood better than any Muggle, however, that no one has the right to judge another being on any basis. Therefore, homosexual marriages were allowed and celebrated like any other."

There were several contradictions right there. First you say that the wizarding world has some uneasiness regarding homosexuality. That's fine; but then you say that homosexual marriages are celebrated like any other? Bit of a contradiction. Then you add in the 'no one has the right to judge another being on any basis,' in the same chapter where Draco thinks of Hermione as a mudblood, and it makes the paragraph seem either misguided or sarcastic.

Seeing as this fic is an abandoned (I assume; it has been five years) WIP, doubtless you will not fix this, but I felt it necessary to bring it to your attention.

Keep writing,