Reviews for To Carry You Home
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
GAH! I don't know how I missed this one until now, but I'm so in love with it. it made me cry! it's sad and heartbreaking, but somewhow at teh same time, the feeling of hope that the story brings remains strong. you've taken a story about death, mourning and loss and made it peaceful, and it's truly beautiful. once again, well done :D
kendallina chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
My dear god, you are amazing. Thank you so much for writing this fic! It's so good to see good, quality writing everyone once in a while.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
*Boo Hoo* This is so sad. Good, but sad...
thelovewedeserve chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
AH!

Sorry. That was really good though.

Dreadfully sad, but frickin' good.

Loved it!
Daizymaizy chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
atmospherical chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
aw sweet and sad. I like it.
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Aw that's an awsome fic! I love it! It almost made me cry! *sniff* *sniff* *adds to favorites*

_ bye, have a nice day!
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
wow, this piece of writing was cool *sniff* and sad *sniff* but good! loved it, even though charlie died. poor charlie! great writing. great word choice! keep writing! (i, on the other hand, do NOT have great word choice... as you can see by the many "writing"s, which i sort of did on purpose but oh well...) ehem, this is a long summary with little importance! haha but i loved it, it's going on my favorites list, k?
Dorienda chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Fantastic! It leaves me aching for Claire, really feeling her pain. Tight, well-written bit of fic. (Would like to know more about the illness, though.)
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
wow. This is cool even if it did make me cry. and don't worry, I'm sure Annie lennox won't care that you borrowed some things from her to make this hauntingly beautiful fic.

Cheers!