Reviews for Heaven In Your Arms
YooDidii chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii.. (/)
Why I haven't read it before?
It was so cute! Thank you for sharing the story for us :)
Sorakesu chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Super cute :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
That was the best AU Rurouni Kenshin fiction I have ever read! From character development to plot, well done!
reicheruchan chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
i'm reading this again and i kept crying and laughing at certain parts of the story! love it!
cssndrfox chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's lovely how they met and how they met again under different circumstances! Its sooooo sweet and cute to see sano fall for kenshin!
cssndrfox chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER. I FELT THIS STORY IN MY SOUL. I LAUGHED, I CRIED AND I HAD SO MANY EMOTIONS GOING THROUGH ME...WOW. I MUST SAY YOU ARE A DAMN GREAT WRITER. I VE NEVER READ A STORY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE THAT WAS AS GREAT AS THIS...PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING STORIES BECAUSE I BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR GIFT. I LOVED THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. :-D
snowprinces chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
IMPORTANT: Fan-fiction is still deleting stories than contain yaoi, yuri, lemons, violence, stories based on songs, and any detailed sex scenes…so…just about every story on the site. Most everyone knows of the petition going around. If you haven't signed it, the link is on DarkHeartInTheSky's profile. But there is more we can do.

Zukofan2005 organizing a Black Out Day. On June 23rd(according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), do NOT go onto fan-fiction. Don't read, don't review, don't message your friends, don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice, and will realize we take our stories seriously.

Please spread the word any way you can, in any fandom! The motto is "Unleash Your Imagination." How can we if we're being given a LONG list of what we cannot write?

June 23rd. Remember it. Please.

P/S: I got this note from my friend in KKM fandom. I'll delete this after the 'Black Out Day' and replaced with the new chapter, so, yeah, after that day I'll update my story. Sorry, for the inconvenience.

Also, all the stories that I wrote are yaoi, so, that's mean basically they will wipe out all my stories or better, my account? *Sighs* Please do help us the authors/writers by taken a serious note on this Black Out Day.
Miyakaze chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Aww.. I love this fic! What a sweet sweet love story for this SanoxKenshin sweet pairing, even though there's a time when I feel I'm gonna throw my pc if saito give another visit to kenshin. Aside that it's a great job well done. Just hoping if there's any sequel for this fic.
December-the-6th chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
wow! this is awesome! D I usually don't like kenshin fics in modern times but yours is soooo good!
xxserafinxx chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
OMG! SO CUTE! AKKK! I absolutely love this fic! It's sooo cuuuttteee! Thanks so much for writing this! XD
Diana Wong chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
... (Uhm, excuse us, we will just revive this reader. Just a moment...)

...OMG! I love this story. I just read through the whole thing and this fanfic really touched my heart. You're an awesome writer. You are the master of SanoKen fanfics! No, you're the god!
DD chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
Oh my! i loved this whole story! and i actually stayed up all night to actually finish the whole thing. You actually had me goin at Kenshin's funeral. Somehow I knew it was fake but I still couldn't help the tears that fell. You really are a good story writer and I admire you for that. This story was so fun to read and especially since sano and Kenshin is my favorite couple. I was laughing at how wrapped up in this story I was and how emotional I got along with them. Even my older sister was worried that I gone insane and she doees the same thing herself. I'm amazed at how well this story was put together and structured it was and i thank you for giving me a good laugh and a cry that was so desperately needed to keep my mind off the preseent at least if only for a few hours while reading this story! Best story so far I've read on fanfic...keep up the work and please don't stop. You have a good talent to finish perfecting and even though I don't know you, i'd hate for you to loose it... This was so much fun! and it actually felt like i was there watching the whole thing in person too. I admire your passion and ability to do that!
hallymune16 chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
Great story! Now i'm finally done reading it, didn't have time to finish it earlier. It's really such a sweet ending... I mean literally "sweet" XD

I love the story from the start to the end, really, great job!

And finally Saito's dead! yay! I really hate that guy!

Kenshin in a bunny suit is adorable! and, umm... temptin... *drools*

And for the storyline... It's just sooo awesome! Again I say, I really admire your talent...

this is the greatest fic for Rurouni Kenshin!

SanoKen forever! 3
hallymune16 chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
I've still just finished chapter 19. But I decided to review this chapter since I just freakin cried over it!

This is really very touching, Kenshin's pain and his awful background... It's really depressing...

But that wasn't why I cried

I cried because of what Sano did, the way he left him. he still loved him all the way despite him denying it himself. When Sano realized how much he still loved him, all the words you put in to describe his thoughts at that time... wow... Sry, I usually cry so easily at romantic stuff like that XD It's so romantic! And I'm such a wimp! XD

Such a beautifully written story... really... Sorry to say this but I seriously envy/admire you a lot. Your really have great talent...
hallymune16 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Amazing... This is the best RuroKen fic I've ever read. well, i'm still at chapter 3. And so far, this is getting better and better. Great storyline! And I love the SanoKen romance... so sweet and adorable 3

oh, and u seriously told ur colleague u were writing "a gay rape scene"? That's hilarious! I wonder what she thought about that XD. well, u'll never noe that she may be a yaoi fan too! XD