Reviews for Collision Course
naru were are u chapter 5 . 5/24
were is naru-chan? :(
shariganfox chapter 5 . 3/13
were is naruto i love it when sasuke and naruto are toghether they could acidently flirt with eachother wilst the others are watching it would be fun to have a jelouse sasu or a jelouse naru if naru was actually put in the story!.
shariganfox chapter 3 . 3/13
please let the be narusasu/sasunaru?
dead chapter 2 . 3/13
i beg u to have sasunaru/narusasu in this before i read on
dead chapter 1 . 3/13
ino i haveint evan read the hole thing but is there any narusasu/sasnaru cause if theres sasusaku or even nausaku im gonna drop dead!.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
...How DARE you stop it there!? Do you know how many people are waiting for an update? I'm sorry if I sound spoiled or rude or anything... I know you have a life and all, but I really want you to know how very much it would be appreciated if you kept this story alive. I'm dying to find out what happens! So I hope you understand, but I guess I do understand if the story's discontinued. Thanks for an amazing story anyway...
SakuraMinamino chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You know as I was reading this, I was wondering if you never finished shippuuden, then I say when this was published. Yup, no reasons behind Kakashi's lateness, no Sasuke's super betrayals and insanity, no Sasuke going to orochimaru. So many things that seem off now since it hadn't happened in the anime yet. Poor kurama doesn't even have a name. And no sage mode or kyuubi mode. Gaah, this is going to be so weird to read before that stuff was known. O.o
Kakahi chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Where is Naruto during this?
duchessme chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
it was such a nice story
love the plot
too bad it was abandoned
Zoey24 chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
This story hasn't been updated in 6 years but I'm still holding out on the hope that you'll suddenly remember this story and grant us with a chapter. I've been on a Harry Potter binge lately and always admire a well written crossover story. Usually I don't like Sasuke centered stories but this one really makes me like him, it's like you wrote him without the crazy and selfishness. I love the fact that he doesn't let anyone speak down to him and still stays himself even when sorted in Slytherin. Absolutely love the pranks he plays on Malfoy.
Lady Spain chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
How OOC is that?! Sasuke is really funny I like it
Carolina7667 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I like it but just so you know, Dobe means deadlast, Usurantokachi means idiot
BananaCucumbers chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Itachi. Put in Itachi. Please?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
Very intriguing!
Okami chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Ok, I've read it and IT'S JUST SO AWESOME. You seem to forget about this story (just 6,5 years after last updating, not that much, really...) but I would love to read another chapter. One can't just start a great story and end it up in such a moment! Show some mercy!