Reviews for Nightstand
NutBuster chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
What a sad story. But it had a wonderful beginning. And a fitting ending.
Miss Peeps chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
*tear* If I didn't know that Destiny had a happy ending, this story would totally ruin my day. very well written
asiria chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
bravo. a truely excellent fic. please write more
jenniferseedlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
gr... cagalli... how sad.. im an ac fan.. athrun cagalli forever
S.J. Kidd chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
You are a truly wonderful writer, I think you cpatured Cagallii perfectly. I do hope that once you are finished watching the Destiny saga that you will, hopefully depending on how it all turns out, write another chapter.

Also, do you know where I can download Destiny epiosdes...I think they are lisened now but I'm not sure.
tennisprincess15 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I'm happy she didn't marry that bastard on the show! AXC ALL THE WAY xD! This just increases my hate towards Yuuna (has if I didn't hate him enough). You did a great job writing this story _
Lipana chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Good News! In episode 14, Kira manages to "kidnap" Cagalli right at the wedding in his Freedom Gundam! They're now off in the Archangel heading off to somewhere. Isn't that great?
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I know! I want to to know what'll happen to Athrun and Cagalli too. Can't wait. . very nice, btw. Angst is good. Mweheh. Nice writing style, Cagalli very well-portrayed. Write more!:D
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
awesome! i loved it! now i more than ever want to see destiny! great job and i hope to see more!
Phantom of Insanity chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Finally, a story that perfectly describes my thoughts on Cagalli. I like how it all flows together, too. Kudos to you.

-happily stabs her Yuna voodoo doll- A few more days until ep. 14 comes out... :P
JadOo chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Ugh, please tell me she didn't really marry Yuuna (who is so gross. I decided that i disliked him from the very start). :(

But, that's not part of the review XD. Too many spoilers, but very aptly put. All very OoC and very thought-provoking. :D

No errors! :D
xxlilvietgurlxx chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
This chapter is so good! Plz update soon!
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
*sobs* Poor Cagalli! Wah! This is soo sad! *nod nods* Thank you for writing something sympathetic to Cagalli. Lot of people have been bashing her for not being her kickass self. Well, its kinda hard to be "kickass" in politics when despite having two years of experience one's super young and surrounded by power hungry vultures a whole lot older than her. *sniffles* Yes, it does seem Cagalli is unlucky in love, now that you laid it out so well in this one shot. Afmed! And oh wow, the way you wrote her taking off her ring really makes one's heart twist. And the way it all comes in full circle with her adding the ring to the photograph, and Afmed's stone. Oh! *Sobs* Poor poor girl, having to marry that creepy dude. *shudders* Oh please let someone crash the wedding. T.T Beautifully tragic one shot. It truly makes one's heart hurt. *goes off crying*
saturnova chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
its really painful to see cagalli like this..you captured it beautifully
tinners chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
i am not so sure how a review is supposed to sound, but i think your story sounds great, though i think you could add a bit more spunk to Cagalli. great job!