Reviews for Carrier
Tsukistar chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really liked this story, it's very well written. It shows the kinder, human side of Arthas that he had before taking up Frostmourne- and eventually lost over time.
Frostfyre chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I can't say much. My vocabulary isn't large enough for the right words. Beautiful, wonderfully written, one of the greatest pieces I've read, that's about as close as I can get.
Greyhart chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is spectacular and it is absolutely canonical for me. Don't care that Golden's book is official; this came first and it's better. five staaaaahs. Love it. SPOOKY, emotional, sad, spooky again, bitter, subtle, sexy, spooky again.
Nina Modaffari chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This, this is amazing. One of the best stories I have read about Arthas. Please write more. :)
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Why doesn't this have more reviews? Not to be vulgar, but this is kind of fucking awesome.

It was wonderfully creepy and strange and and ah 3
Poicephalus chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Fantastic.

And oddly sensual.
ashelia-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
00 hyu can you make another like this one?
Bjara chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I know this was posted quite a while ago, but I just have to add my two cents-this is an awesome little piece. It was kind of hard to figure out what was going on at first, but I actually think it's neat that it's a bit confusing, 'cause, you know. . .Arthas' mind is pretty mucked-up at this point. Beautiful.:)
Melo chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I have no idea why there aren't more reviews for this piece- it's honestly the best bit of Arthas fiction I've seen.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
A breathtaking masterpiece of a fanfic; definately one of my all-time favorites.

It's a true shame there aren't more reviews.
Paper Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I had never thought Arthas could be portrayed as such. I'd always thought him an icy, invulnerable being without any remnant of feeling at all. But, you've done so well portraying the remains of his human side, that it is wholly believable. I can see how he would respond that way. In fact, it now makes more sense to me that he would act this way during his transformation from one being to another.

I am also surprised at the lack of reviews on this piece. It is disturbing yes, but very powerful. A definite look into the world of a death knight.

Very intense. Thank-you for sharing this.

-Youkai no Miko
Maureen Lycaon chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This . . . this is disturbing, *powerful*, effective. I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews by now.

You convey Arthas's confusion and growing numbness very well, and you generate a mood of horror and absolute despair even when the character isn't obviously feeling either of these things, at least on the surface. And when you go beyond game canon, with his growing sickness as he changes from paladin into death knight, and the references and flashbacks to Arthas's bout with the plague during his life, it's plausible and nicely-done.

It could be improved with some better word choices here and there. Also, the parallel between his earlier fever and present sickness would work even better if the past plague also caused some kind of change in him. But it's an excellent piece already, and I'll be recommending it in my LiveJournal ( if you want to see).