Reviews for Rosemary For Remembrance
Temkin Beck chapter 13 . 2/25
Shit. That. Was. Good.
This is such a well written story! I was actually sad to read the last chapter, knowing this was the end. Your characters have so much depth.
Naruto is an ass! Abandoning his wife like that, not being there for her, and causing her to misscarriage...
I hate Hanabi in this fic, she's an awful, spoiled brat!
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Ah. THat was unbelievably sad, but I loved the happy ending. Neji finally got what he wanted. What happened to Naruto? It was awesome. Make more!
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
The ending is beautiful. I am relieved that this story ends this way. I've been in dark mood while reading this piece. Very very angst-y i have to say.
This story is well written. I am a bit concerned with hanabi's character. I have to admit that i might or might not skipp her part in the story pov. My heart just can't handle that blatant cruelty. Hanabi, despite everything, hasn't grown up at all. She said she wouldn't be caged. But, in a way, like neji, she's already caged the moment she said that.
Though, i wonder, if
hinata hadn't
eloped with naruto, wha will hanabi do to secure
her place?
Le Diable chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Thank you for this story. It is so beautifully written and emotive, one of the best fanfictions I have read on this website.
LesReves chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
This was an amazing fic. The symbolism was a little confusing at times (for me and one other person, at least). Well, actually, the only thing I had trouble grasping was how she smelt smoke on Naruto and later on I concluded that Naruto was cheating on her...? I'm going to have to give this another read to get that straight.
Other than that, the story was wonderful. Hanabi was like nothing I'd imagined her to be, but you made her such a complex and flawed character that it wasn't too difficult to imagine her in that role.

Just as someone else mentioned in their review, the implied sex between Neji and Hinata made their union so sacred and made their feelings for each other seem pure. And the ending was perfect. There were some times during the story I could hardly bear reading, namely the parts with Hanabi, but that made the ending that much more rewarding. I read this some time last year, and I'll do so again soon. I'm sure I'll only cry harder with what's happened to Neji now T_T

Keep up your writing! I'll be sure to read your other stories :)
Kurai Ummei chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I sit here in shock and awe of your writing.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I read this story well over a year ago.
I can't count the number of times I've come back to read it since then.
Thank you so very much for sharing.
HitTheRoad chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
one of the few stories that has ever made me cry. and the fact that neji is dead in the official manga makes me cry even harder.
callat3am chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
This is by far the most beautiful fan fiction story I have ever read. Your diction and transitions are beautiful and you've managed to create a story with the same feeling of conpleteness that other authors would generally take twenty and above chapters to achieve! The plot was outstanding and very accurate about clan/syndicate politics, especially in the characters' manipulations of one another.

What I also felt was special about your story was Hinata's readiness to get her hands dirty, and as we find out at the end, is somethung she has actually been planning for a while. Usually fanfics tend to try to portray her as the eternal martyr, pure and innocent. So this was definitely a brilliant change. Neji as well; each character has their own flaws.

What's more, this is probably the first story I have ever read which include OC's and unupdated info from the canon (w/o AU) and is still fantastic. I can't help but to be in awe at the amount of planning you must have put intothis amazing and thorough story!
Sana B chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Wow you blew me away with this story. I am astonished that I read it twice in a row!
JadedGothButterfly chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful in its entirety.
punniechan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
your fiction is amazingly awsome
I'd like to translate it into Vietnamese so that Vietnamese NejiHina's fans can read this beautiful fiction
your permission means alot to me so please answer me as soon as you can