Reviews for Rosemary For Remembrance
feverdreamcore chapter 13 . 7/7
I think I cried the first time I read this fic, years ago. Despite the complicated emotions, this felt quiet and melancholic. Well crafted, in that sense. You return again and again to the Nakano River, each time making us feel more. I remember reading the last line of Chapter 12 and thinking: This couldn’t have ended in a more complete manner (though I am grateful for the soft epilogue). I love the way you explored the impact of Hinata’s childhood experiences on her character. I was pretty young the first time I read this. I’ve done a lot of reflection since. I don’t think I understood the impact maternal interactions can have on a womanbut even then, I felt something. This is years late, but thank you for sharing.
crying chapter 13 . 1/7
this story was so lovely and even horrible at time and I'm glad I came across it. I'm so happy neji and hinata were able to find their happiness despite everything.
crying chapter 11 . 1/7
god my heart hurts reading this.
wow chapter 10 . 1/7
wow oh wow. that was really, truly, good. so twisted. poor neji.
heart hurt chapter 4 . 1/6
those last two lines hurt my heart.
bloodberrylicious chapter 12 . 12/4/2021
Words can't fully describe how I feel about this story! It's wonderfully written and one of the best fics I've read so far! I was glued to my phone screen the entire time not wanting to stop until the very end! Never have I thought that I would hate Naruto and Hanabi in this that they made my blood boil.. My heart aches for Hinata but loved that she got a happy ending... I love how you portrayed Hinata in this story and I love Neji so much! Thank you for this wonderful story!
me chapter 13 . 7/22/2021
i loved this so much. thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2021
This was a very well written fic that wasn’t too long to read. You gave a lot of life and unexpected background into character motivations that I found refreshing. This tended to be on the more angsty side and not romantically focused in the slightest (which I should have known since it was not marked as romance), but knowing that it would ultimately be NejiHina made me think there would be more of a buildup or more interaction between the two (which would have been nice). Yet I’m appreciative of the fact that you were entirely up front and honest about your story. Thanks for writing and giving us a happy ending!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2021
Oh heck yeah! That’s my girl!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2021
Talk about angsty...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2021
Couldn’t access your “extended editions” but after reading what’s posted I’m glad I didn’t. Great writing but I feel horrified for poor Neji. I can’t endure more D: Hanabi has some serious daddy issues!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2021
This chapter was so heavy...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2021
Oomph.
frostedchinadoll chapter 13 . 3/23/2021
This is one of the most brilliant fics I’ve ever read.

Hanabi was always 50/50 and it’s very interesting to see her step into the darker side despite her sister.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2021
I wish the anime series had more NaruHina moments. It would make their ultimate pairing in canon easier to stomach. I’m glad they ended up together for Hinata’s sake but it was so one-sided and Naruto was so oblivious and chased Sakura shallowly for so long it seems unfair to Hinata.