Reviews for Rosemary For Remembrance
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2021
I wish the anime series had more NaruHina moments. It would make their ultimate pairing in canon easier to stomach. I’m glad they ended up together for Hinata’s sake but it was so one-sided and Naruto was so oblivious and chased Sakura shallowly for so long it seems unfair to Hinata.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2021
I don’t read a lot of ShinoxHinata. There’s a lot of refreshing takes on Hinata’s classic background in here. I approve.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2021
Poor Hina-Chan
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
Himiko and Hizashi huh? And Hiashi’s a scamp!
sakuramuse chapter 13 . 12/3/2020
Wow. Just wow. You write so beautifully and I was floored by 1) Hanabi as a villain (you know you did well when the audience loves to hate her) and 2) Neji's characterization. Somehow, you got in his head and made him come alive. Thank you for this poignant story that made me feel all the feels!
Lavender chapter 13 . 7/29/2020
This is short but it's one of the most beautiful story I've read I my life so wonderful emotional and detailed thank you very much for such beautiful story
HinataUchiha73 chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Always love dark hinata fic...great chapter
chaoticpilgrim chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
Honestly, your story is so close to my heart. . I remember reading it first when I was a teen, I was in awe. Reading it as an adult, I am amazed once again. Thank you so much.
xLifescape0709x chapter 13 . 4/9/2020
Biatch this was, hands down, one of the most captivating, alluring, excruciatingly beautiful fanfictions I have ever read. Each freaking sentence had me on edge, nothing of this seemed cliche, you my dude are a master of freaking suspense. I am in true unbridled awe. The ships were handled so efficiently and realistically without seeming dull, the characters were sO IN CHARACTER. The lemon was not so graphic for it to resemble an Icha-Icha book but sufficiently enough for it to strike that cord within that makes you not want to turn your eyes away from the screen. It was so realistic, I think that was what I loved the most tbh, it felt so freaking real, so down to earth, so possible, like yeah there were a lot of crappy situations that you don’t see very often in this stories but-dude well that’s just LIFE, it’s not always-in fact it almost never is-rainbows and butterflies and happily ever afters, it’s complicated times and fucked up scenarios and decisions and choices but sometimes, sometimes you just have to tear and bare through it all to finally find that much awaited light at the end of the dark tunnel and god damn if it wasn’t just so beautiful and well written. I loved your Hinata, truly, I also loved that you didn’t actually made her to be the only focus of the story, but I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE, have a fulfilling life. Kudos to you forever, okay I got way ahead of myself, bye.
Luxenne chapter 13 . 3/5/2020
Such a painful and exquisite story. I adore how much these characters remain true to their anime selves. Poor Neji had to endure so much but I feel so sorry for Hanabi still. Excellent work. I love everything about this. The OC characters were so lovable and relatable. Tetsuo was definitely one of my favorites. I hope to see more of this pairing from you. Thank you for this masterpiece.
The Humpl chapter 12 . 12/15/2019
I cried
Canela19 chapter 13 . 8/28/2019
God, I avoid reading depressing things but your story is well told, I feel a deep melancholy with the end. I honestly didn't expect that Hinata was going to marry Naruto so quickly, and I didn't expect lemon naruhina either (I don't like the couple, but I know it was necessary for this fic, which makes it heavier to read).

Hanabi was disturbing. Although she was so intelligent, I found it very easy in the way they discovered her with Neji, literally they have byakugan eyes, I find it strange that she did not worry, unless it was worth shit everything and that she was already tired of everything.

I am sorry, but for me it is insufferable that Neji accepted that another man touched Hinata, nothing assured him that Naruto would make her happy and also did not know if he would be rejected by her, Neji never tried to show feelings for her, and then when it was already Too late he realized he loved her. That is why this fic is sad but beautiful at the same time, I don't know how it is like rain, a gray city with little light of hope, like life.

I knew the fic would be depressing, it's like listening to sad music on purpose.
paralumana chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
This is my first time reading a fanfic from this author, and I was so wrong to expect fluff with a bit of mature scenes. I'll start with the obvious: the writing, the flow, the imagery-all were so unique and perplexing. But the plot. Damn. For each chapter I had to put down my phone and re-examine my life. Nothing can prepare you for the fucked-upness here, which I hated at first. The Hanabi x Neji scene still scars me, but damn, that's why this story is so memorable. Hanabi's descent to insanity was just the cherry on top. I loved the three-dimensional take on the women here. Ugh. The theme was mature in every sense of the word, and I LOVED it. This reminded me of the real world.
killerraven5655 chapter 13 . 1/30/2019
Wow okay, that truly was a journey. And it was beautiful. I actually loved every character in their own way. Including Hanabi, even though she was a terrifyingly twisted megalomaniac. I even enjoyed Naruto's arc and I thought you handled that all very well. Even though I wish I could have seen a little more of what happened between Naruto and Hinata and maybe even a little more insight into Hinata and Neji's relationship. I also understand how adding these things wouldn't add to the story at all. You added exactly was was needed to tell this story not too much and not too little, and every sentence felt chosen and brought us to the place we needed to be. It was quite sad, and felt very mature. Like a slice of life. Hinata was a very strong character and it made me so happy that it ended the way it did. Very well written, and very thought out. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this story! (14 years ago goddamn) 3 sweet dreams 3
killerraven5655 chapter 11 . 1/30/2019