Reviews for Rosemary For Remembrance
killerraven5655 chapter 10 . 1/30/2019
Jesus Christ. Talk about daddy issues. smh.
killerraven5655 chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
goddamn.
killerraven5655 chapter 6 . 1/30/2019
There's this kind of... cold mature realism I've felt this chapter. This kind of heavy dullness that I feel coming off of these character's. And not in a bad way. Like they've accepted the things they cannot change. idkk. feelings.
killerraven5655 chapter 5 . 1/30/2019
I always do love me some Naruhina moments... Their relationship is quite sweet and cute. The ending was a bit ambiguous, thankfully I don't have to wait for an update to see what happens next hehe. Id say its quite in character for Naruto to drop a line a cheesy as 'Lake Hinata' Nice one nard. 3
killerraven5655 chapter 4 . 1/30/2019
Okay so I'm really enjoying everything so far. Hanabi's a smart little brat with something up her sleave. Hinata is a subtly strong respectable character I find it interesting seeing this side of her. Neji is... I just love Neji in general and it makes me happy to read a story where he's breathing. I surprisingly really enjoyed the Hinata and Shino moment from the previous chapter I couldn't tell if Shino was ooc but I figured we don't really get to see the dynamics of team 8 in the manga and anime so it could be totally plausible for Shino to react in such a sweet teenage boy kinda way. haha. nice work.
killerraven5655 chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
Another well written chapter that says a lot with as little as possible. The part where Hiashi gives Hinata a rare complement for not crying over her mother death is very telling of their relationship. I've been meaning to write a Hinata centric fic for a while now but I just haven't been ready for it, this fic is quite inspiring and gives me some idea's on how to write about what life can be like living at the Hyuga compound; so I thank you for the inspiration. Also I can't believe this was written about 14 years ago? I must have been 8 years old lol. Do you even still check the reviews anymore? Your life must have completely changed since completing this fic.
killerraven5655 chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
wow! this was incredibly well written. It was a relatively short chapter but I felt like so much happened. Every sentence served a purpose. I found Hinata's interactions with her mother very interesting and they really displayed their relationship and the dynamics between the main and branch families. I even learned a few new words. 3 nice work. I can already tell you're a talented story teller.
amaskandamirror chapter 13 . 1/3/2019
Wow, heartwrenching and beautiful! Great story!
OstaraNight chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
This was greatI had to do a bit of searching on livejournal to find the unedited chapters, which I think were worth itshove the links in the bio no longer seem to work. I think they could actually be added here, as I've read more graphic ones. (I think the standards have been loosened or people just don't get caught.)

But it was a beautiful story and wonderfully written. *heart*
DAngel7 chapter 13 . 12/10/2018
That was emotionally overwhelming but the ending made up for all the heartache. That was emotionally overwhelming but the ending made up for all the heartache. Thank you! you!
DAngel7 chapter 12 . 12/10/2018
Okay that ending was absolutely perfect finish for Hanabi. I hope the epilogue brings at least a ray of light and happiness for Neji and Hinata
DAngel7 chapter 11 . 12/10/2018
This affair is hard to swallow, especially since it's with Sasuke. I'm some twisted way I kind of enjoyed that Neji turned Hinata away.. even if she doesn't know it's because he loves her he did it, I enjoyed it because Hinata is unfair to him. And she looked so pathetic and weak when she defended and denied her sisters evilness even if her cousin begged her for help.
DAngel7 chapter 10 . 12/10/2018
That scene... that scene where Hanabi forces/silently thretenes Neji to sleep with her, is so infuriatingly memorable that I remembered - I've read this story before! But it was this scene that sparkled my memory of it. And I do not remember how it ended... but I hope Neji's words are true- and Hanabi does die carrying an heir! Goes to hell!
Neji.. I love him so much, I hope he finds the happiness with Hinata, they both need each other. Naruto also pissed me off!
DAngel7 chapter 9 . 12/10/2018
Okay I'm discovering that this story is emotionally heavy. Hanabi is so cold blooded I'm getting chills, and Hinata's future just seems bleak. I worry for them all now that Hanabi is head, especially Neji.
DAngel7 chapter 8 . 12/10/2018
Hanabi is seriously.. she needs to be put in place before it's too late. I didn't understand what Hinata saw in Neji's eyes at the end (I guess it was something symbolic or important).. I have no idea where you'll go with this story, I can't predict it at all and I am slightly excited about that.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »