Reviews for RtR2: Episode Five: Empty Handed
Ayla-K711 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Omb this was great! i love your take on everything.

Cant wait for the next one. ... ther is a next one right?
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Sweat Mary, Joseph and Jesus! That was one trippy ass chapter! I mean completely different from the show. Joyce doesn’t have a brain tumour, Dawn is evil and the key was sent to Faith. And I have an idea who the key might be. But then you might want us to all think that, that person is the key. But they really aren’t. or maybe you thought that we would think someone, then rationalize that it couldn’t be them, so you decided to make it them. Make sense? And can you tell it’s really late, I’m without sleep and highly stressed with exams? Anyway awesome chapter, great interaction amongst Faith and the characters. I like seeing her bond with everyone. And Xander’s speech was so sweat! Can’t wait to read more!
Wav chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I've read all of yourFaith stories, and I hope you don't leave us hanging too long with this one. FANTASTIC job.

GO FAITH!
Eskimoe chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
There isn't really anything more I can say that hasn't been said in your other reviews, but "Good job, write more." This is a pretty unique and fairly complex story, which is wicked hard to do in fanfic. I like the sudden twist in Dawns nature and firmly believe that if Faith was meant to guard the Key in a "big-sisterish" way, then the Key was placed into Rachel. Regardless of weather I'm right or wrong, I look forward to reading what happens next. Thanks for reading my ENTIRELY to long of a review.
davide chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
this is a great work, please not stop.
Darklight chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
great twist big and little sis, Glory and Dawn, like it.

Still roouting for Faith to go back to her family and friends in LA
Maineiac chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
OK! Deffinetly a twist I wasnt expecting. So, Dawn is evil and she's Glory's sister, interesting twist in the plot. Now, , what is the key, and how do the monks figure in it? Please dont make us wait to long to find out.