Reviews for Reploid Half
HarbingerLady chapter 9 . 9/25/2006
interesting fic
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
The practical jokes are the ones that never happen inflicting paranoia on my friends is my forte _-

damn i love this story which means i need to beat you if its dead.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
hahahahha i thought so i freaking thought so, hehehe Roy. robotech is my favorite series right after ranma but before megaman. so this dead or on hold? its a good story, be sad if i read this just to find out it was dead.
Cor Strike FX chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
Coolness. This is only a third of a chpater? It's taken me over half an hour to read. Just how long were you planning on making this chapter, anyway? :P
Foxfire15 chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
I really am liking this story. Long interesting chapters with interesting characters and it's developing really well. Feels like just the right pace. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Hotshot45 chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
Finally, some action! I can't wait to see Arik's test. Keep up the good work.
Zaisha chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Gotta love meddeling power hungry politicians, and paranoid too from the looks of it.

Hope Arik does well in the tests. And doesn't leave another Arik shaped dent in the wall. :-)
gman2000 chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
please don't give up on this story it is one of the best of its kind I love the way you have created two unique charaters but don't give up on this story PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
Okay, when will you update?
Aria6 chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Wow, this fiction is just GREAT! I really love Arik, and I love the hints of nasty things to come. Truly awesome, and I hope I'll be seeing more of this!
Archaon chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
I stumbled upon this story yesterday and read through it on one sitting...

Though the story involves around Arik, a human turned cyborg, this really feels like a megaman fic. I enjoyed Arik’s struggles to adapt to the new, impossible situation and all unfortunate events that followed. You are really harsh on your characters;-D

Ayumi surviving the virus didn’t bother me. In fact, it was believable and well-executed and your fine integration of facts from ‘Reploid anatomy 101’ helped even more.

All the other non-original characters have retained their personalities quite well and those who have almost none (such as Dragoon) were also well presented.

Was Double the one that infected Ayumi, btw ?

The humor in this story is good, serving to release the tense and well placed.

You might want to be more careful when reverting into first person perspective, because I have noticed at least two places where a whole paragraph changes continuously from “I” to “He”.

I liked the technical stuff, though it seems that Arik has major drawbacks when compared to a reploid. I’m not sure about that, but I believe X’s buster was mark 17 when he was first discovered. Since that time though, each upgrade should raise his mark count.

Anyway, great story and I’m anxious to see the rest.

As a sidenote, I noticed you are an El-Hazard fan, too. That’s a surprise, since I love the series. I have even attempted a fic, but it’s currently suspended...
starfighter48 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Whoa! I loved this chapter so much! I just started reading yesterday and this rocked! Continue please and nice computer-type writing. That has to be pretty hard and I'm out!

Cor Strike FX chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
You're back you're back you're back! *hopping up and down in excitement like a little kid*

Alright, I'm done. But really, it's nice to see you back after so long an abscence. I'll probably get to writing everything else I planned before I get to my MMX-series ficlet, though, so it might be a couple of months or a couple of years...
Zaisha chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Good to see that you're back with Reploid Half.

I'd like to thank you on Arik's behalf for not putting him through Zero's "testing procedure", though he wasn't too happy about the Land Chaser ride. :-)

Keep up the good work!
Jazzerman chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Atomic headless chicken... Good one, lol. XD

Well, great chapter dude. Keep it up, and remember I update weekly, so if you read my fic, be sure to keep up.