Reviews for Hangman's Hands
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I just finished 'Gaudy Night'. Well written, good job! Stream of consciousness can be very hard to write and you've done it really well.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Ahh, so beautiful and so sad. You must have read Busman's Honeymoon, right? This is exactly like what Harriet was thinking when Peter was going to attempt to solve the murder. Gosh, I wish there were more Lord Peter stories on here! Great job!
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
No, actually it was quite good. I can see those thoughts being in her head at that point in her life.
Nineveh chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
There’s a fifth Wimsey fanfic! Truly, the fandom is booming :: Back to the point :: That was lovely, and terribly sad. Oh Harriet, just stop thinking and being miserable and kiss the man. I rather liked line “the whole ghastly interpolation” – it struck me as rather Harriet, somehow!

And to answer the previous reviewer, Harriet most certainly does think about Peter’s hands like that, John Donne and all (think Busman’s Honeymoon especially). I don’t usually subscribe to the DLS had a crush on LPW theory, but she damn well had a crush on those canon-pervading irresistible hands!
fledge chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You know, I don't think the style is so very much off DLS, it's more Harriet's thoughts themselves that are perhaps somewhat off character, especially where her academic fellows are concerned. And altogether, I don't expect she'd ever have looked at Peter's hands from that POV. Though of course the associations are perfectly justified...
tmadsen chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Fantastic! Please write more. I can see Harriet thinking something like that.
Estelendur chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Note to self: Previous knoiwledge of a fandom is good before reading related fanfic.

Very nice, even though I've no clue about anything in it, what it means.