Reviews for Kismet
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
This is a very nice fic so far and, while it hasn't been updated in a while, I hold out hopes that it'll get finished when you recover your inspiration. :)
mully4235 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I know it's been like over 2 years since you updated, but I still hope you'll one day finish this story :) I'd really like to read the ending cause I'm loving it so much so far.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
This has been really good so far, keep up the good work. I have just one thing to say about your finals: Ah! How come you've already gotten to take yours and I'm still stuck in school for three weeks?
Siren1000 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
HEY! I really hope you finish this story 'cause it's awesome! _! I LOVE it so far!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
plz continue? i luv this fic. i lik zee & zoa
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
PLease please pelase continue this is a really good story
mully4235 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Please write some more, I really enjoy this
Goddessofthemoon15 chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
this is a really great story it is sad but i agree with proto zoa it is not zenons fault. anyway enough with my physce-o babble. great story update soon.
Hina20 chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
Aww, very sweet. I can't wait for the rest.
Duckie Quack chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
hey what happened i see you havent updated in a while this is really god keep writhing i like it

Chris
Jack'sAngel chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
LOVE,LOVE,LOVEthis zoa'c comment about.. the experation dates of life. Beautiful. i couldn't phrase it better myself.
Ram Jas chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
this story is EXCELLENT! i can't wait for the next chapter! btw, close is the wrong word. i'm sure you meant "clothes". _ np, it happens to the best of us.
mamaXunicorn chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
aw...so sweet. so sad. so good. please update ASAP! PLEASE!
mamaXunicorn chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
leaving me at a cliff hanger huh? Huh? not very nice. Hah ha Just kidding. She killed her parents. Wow. I didn't expect that. well keep going it's really good and i am enjoying this story. At least someone updates their Zenon stories. well i shouldnt be talking. I Havent updated since last plus it got cancelled. So anyway update soon! PleasE
lennelovesshuyin chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Hey, I just watched the first movie and i was totally into it, i see you haven't updated in awhile and i encourage you to do so...I like it and all, i really hope my story turns out as good as yours im sure it wont be better...exceptional story...update!

lylas/b,