Reviews for Tainted
But he's good!
Remus!
This is so good.
Avalon Kore chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really like the emotions present in this story. I was a bit annoyed that Remus hated Sirius instead of Peter, of course, Remus didn't know the truth yet. I think you did an excellent job of portraying a man's emotion without making it mushy. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Nice stuff.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love it. I had only ever vaguely wondered why Sirius was in the picture. Great job. :)
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Well written and a good explanation for the photograph.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I loved this, it was so sad, I feel so bad for Siri and Remus 2.
m-girls chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wow... never really thought of how hagrid got the pictures. you may have wanted to mention that this was harry's first year though, but i got the message fine. great job, I love it.
mische chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Great job! The emotions Remus must have felt after finding out that it was Sirius who "murdered" the Potters are well put into words. The photo is well depicted, also. Again, great job.
thirty2flavors chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Aww. It was really nicely done. Your writing style was short and sweet - nothing was too wordy, but nothing was too brief, either, which is something very hard to accomplish and something I'm sure I won't be able to do in this review! It was a neat point I'd never thought of before, to be honest. It was sad in that lovely way so many good one-shots are, and I loved it. It reminds me, slightly, of something I've written on here, but I think the two pieces took it somewhere else entirely.

Maybe, just maybe, Harry would envision this picture Sirius as his father's best friend, his father's best man and a man who loved him and his family very much.

I really liked that line. Perfectly sad. I think I will ad this to my favorites, now.
chica91 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Ok. I didn't read the story but i needed to ask if you are going to continue on What's the Worst That Could Happen? I loved the story it was great! But it seems that you stopped writing.. Please continue it, please.. :)
iamchole5 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Really good fic! Poor Remus, once again.
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I loved it! you also made me wonder that too... why would you leave him in there if everyone thought he was the reason they were dead? anyway that was great!