Reviews for Hero
SawyerLuvR chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Yay 4 Skateness! i luved it, nicely written and it brought out Sawyer's soft side. Keep it up!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
omg! i feel all fluffy inside!and i lurv it!

smile1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005

This was a beautiful piece of fiction and I loved how you turned Sawyer into the hero. This was well written.

Bye, smile :-)
October chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
J/K forever, but I liked it anyway!
frescasenorita chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
This is so cute, I really enjoyed this. One thing though I WISH IT WAS LONGER! lol you took Sawyer and made him into a sweetie, but not to sweet and that is good. Sticking with his character. Loved it!
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That was beautiful. Really. Truly. I absolutely loved it. Hope to hear more from you.
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Aww! *dances in the fluffiness* I heart it! Fluff makes me happy!
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 1/13/2005

Katie-chan! After last night's episode (which scared me crapless to put it lightly) it is nice to see something LOST related that didn't involve someone getting abducted, punched, throwing up or had something realitive to screaming involved. But that sort of drama is the stuff that we as viewers feed off of no?

Continue the wonderful work, hopefully I'll talk to you on MSN this weekend )

Anne chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Ah, if only they had moments like this on the show...Great job!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Aw this is so sweet. I just love it when Sawyer isn't being a complete jerk. He shows his caring and nice side although he wouldn't be Sawyer with out the Souther sarcasism. Love the story a whole bunch.
Mars chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That was really good! I can SO see Sawyer doing that, too, cause he knows what it takes to feel that kind of pain.
Oreata chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*squeals in delight* aww its so beautiful *starts to cry* :( :) :) :( :) lol
Shannon Michelle chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
You know, before i read this i was really disgusted with Kate. I had pretty much given up on liking her. But you really put things in perspective by letting us read her thoughts here. It all rang very true, and i enjoyed it a lot :) (and i hate Kate a little less now ;)