Reviews for 16 Years
Potter's Gf chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
not as good as 1st book but still a good read all the same.
Floatey948 chapter 32 . 12/6/2005
Yay! Wow, that took me like a week to read, you definately got some talent goin' on there, my friend. I WANT A SEQUEL! Just wanted to let you know.
Floatey948 chapter 24 . 12/6/2005
Yeah, evil puts it lightly, he's supposed to be DEAD!
Floatey948 chapter 22 . 12/5/2005
Oh, you are a bad person! You can't set Hermione up like that, it's just plain mean!
Floatey948 chapter 21 . 12/5/2005
Yay! Happy day! I know I've reviewed to you like 4 times today, but I'm trying to get through all of it, and I keep on coming up w/ stuff to say!
Floatey948 chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
So, I'm really starting to notice something about you, you LOVE describing clothes. You need to be a fashion designer, my friend, or something in that general area. But, ti does get a little annoying after awhile, so try to turn it down. Please and thanks!
Floatey948 chapter 17 . 12/5/2005
OH MY GOSH! I hate it, its horrible, awful, HOW COULD YOU! Ok, I don't really hate it , it was a brilliant chapter, but AH! It wants me to squeze Rons throat until his face turns purple, then punch him. Which, if you were wondering, is a good thing, it means you put the emotion in well. But ron is an IDIOT! You better fix this!
jehanm chapter 32 . 12/5/2005
Excellent story but it took me a while. It has all the right elements I can't wait for the prequel or sequel. I want both.
PadmeSkywalker540 chapter 32 . 12/4/2005
Aw. I liked your ending. How cute, twin boys. Hope that isn't a ton of trouble for Cassi. I like your prequel chapter, but I never thought of Ron getting drunk. Oh, and I like your new title. "Goblet of Fire" ROX!

TTFN,

*Padme*
PadmeSkywalker540 chapter 31 . 12/4/2005
Yay! Ron and Hermionie are married! That was so cool. I loved it(and I like those two songs too).

TTFN,

*Padme*
DragonHeartString101 chapter 32 . 12/3/2005
I just read this story and I don't know when you finished it but I love it
Floatey948 chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
Hm, clever...I suspect some major conflict arising!
Dawwwlish the auror chapter 32 . 12/3/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel I would love it
KJPforever chapter 32 . 12/3/2005
The ending of ADITLOCG was good... i deff. want a sequel... but the 1st chapter of the prequel (i think) umm... okay but ... weird? lol ok i'm sure it'll be fine by the end lol...
Floatey948 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Wow. Thats all I have to say. The idea idea is all fine and dandy, I like it, but you have 32 flippin chapters! Thats gonna take at least two days to read(I do not live on the internet, thank you)! I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I think you like to write a littl too much!