Reviews for Love Does Cost Some Things
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 1/7
I wished tht you continued it was really funny!
M
MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 1/7
Hands down the third and fifth hp books were the best! It took three days to finish. But the 7th book a freakin week lol...but Kagome 17! Lol! Wooow cradle robber lol
M
Breeluv chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Good is funny thinking its alright just to come in the backway and scare the hell out of them,Please update i'd really love to know what will happen next(:
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I really really love this story!

Please update really soon! Please!

Thanx!

P.S.

How do you say Yuni?
Dyna chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love htis story! 2005! That's the last time you've updated? ! when are you gonna update this? please update soon! I will love you forever if you do! Ignore me Crystal, I'm as high as high as a kite right now...on life of course...

hahahahaha!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
rita-niner chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Alrighty, i read your profile I am expectin an update within the next few weeks you. Ugh, I'm so falling off that cliff. (cliff hanger...yeah, leavin me hanging)

lol

UPDATE!
rita-niner chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Um, can you say awesome? This story is tooo cute! I still want Yuni! Do you think its possible I could adopt her? Im good for open adoption...hahaha. Update quick plz!
rita-niner chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Ah! Cutness. I want Yuni!
Dee50 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
OMY! Such HOTNESS! lol. Lovin it so far! OOOOOOO update soon plz! This is too good of a story to let go! Update sooner than the end of this month k. 3
Dee50 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Ok, I like read your aothor note to your story, and realized Crystal Moon Crest was two seperate authors. So I thought Id check you guys stories out. OMG, love this story so far! I absolutely luved the ending of chapter three, when Kagome is suprised that Inu is Yuni's father, when Yuni calls him Daddy, and when she questions him he says, "Yeah I'm Daddy...Buut you can call me Inuyasha." HOTNESS. I adore Yuni btw. ok, i had to comment, onwards to chapter 4! :)
Jenn chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
OMFG! I just read your profile, and I'm so excited for your next update. I read this fanfic a few years ago, and have been checking up on it to see whether or not you updated, and was disappointed each time. I'm glad I looked at your profile, because I am beyond excited to read what is going to happen next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! try not to leave your readers hanging for so long! You DO realize that it's been just under 5 years since an update, right? Just wanted to point that out :) but keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to all future updates :D
kazukarin chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
omg love the story keep it up!
Heydollfacexb chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
aw come on come on come on! update! plz! i really lyk this story! plz!
Shichinintai's girl chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
hy girl! you haven't updated to this great story since 2 YEARS! girl you can't abandon this cool story! *sob sob* i really loke it and please i BEG you to update!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Girl you need to review, the next holiday break you got, you need to update.