Reviews for Warfare
Unknown chapter 25 . 2/2
I liked it. Until the ending. The ending was terrible. So you are saying that everyone's death up till now was a complete waste?
xtroberii chapter 25 . 9/15/2015
I just want to know if after the Epilogue there was a chance that Ginny did fell in love with Tom?
honest chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
To prospective readers,
This story is good so far. I like the plot line, but the perspective (POV) switchers from 3rd person limited to tom's first person a little lamely. Basic writing ability. 2 star rating. But I mean if you like this genre it's kind of slim pickings.

To author (even though I doubt the author will read this, I didn't want this to seem like a flamer),
Thanks for uploading you story and sharing with the community. A person's writing ability only gets better with time and practice, so if writing is a hobby that brings you joy, keep at it no matter what anyone thinks!
black111star chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I've read this entire fix a number of time and it never gets old. But I think since you have a sequal up that you should remove the epilogue. It's a giant spoiler for the sequal concerning their children.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
Did she ever love him back? This was a great fic! It's always Ginny who falls in love with Tom, not the other way around :D
Kat-Knife chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
The ending was really melancholy, it was kind of fitting for this type of story.
Kat-Knife chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Wow, that was kind of an anticlimatic end, poor Ginny.
Kat-Knife chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
Run Ginny, Run!
Kat-Knife chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
RIP Dumbledore.
Kat-Knife chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
I like the name, its quite ironic!
Kat-Knife chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
That's weird that they found Ginny and there were no wards. I hope that Ginny escapes with them.
Kat-Knife chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Yay Ron! I hope you find her!
Kat-Knife chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
You're so right Ginny! Maybe Lucius does fancy Tom!
Kat-Knife chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Oh Tom, you make me laugh, especially the comment about the fireflies!
Kat-Knife chapter 2 . 5/12/2013