Reviews for Warfare
Kat-Knife chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
The ending was really melancholy, it was kind of fitting for this type of story.
Kat-Knife chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Wow, that was kind of an anticlimatic end, poor Ginny.
Kat-Knife chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
Run Ginny, Run!
Kat-Knife chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
RIP Dumbledore.
Kat-Knife chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
I like the name, its quite ironic!
Kat-Knife chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
That's weird that they found Ginny and there were no wards. I hope that Ginny escapes with them.
Kat-Knife chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Yay Ron! I hope you find her!
Kat-Knife chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
You're so right Ginny! Maybe Lucius does fancy Tom!
Kat-Knife chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Oh Tom, you make me laugh, especially the comment about the fireflies!
Kat-Knife chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Poor Ginny! :(
The phoenix girl chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Amazing story! It got me hooked and couldn't stop reading till I finished it :)
Great work!
Rose1999 chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
damn u snape! y did u lie?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I've read the whole story and just want to comment: awful and heartbreaking. You have definite talent and I'm planning on reading the sequel soon.
lunitadiciembre chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
wow, this fic it's, I don't know, strange. I mean, Tom Riddle falling in love? Whoa, these was unexpected. But, I like the story after all, I think Tom it's retracted fine (regardless that I have said before) and Ginny too. That Snape betray to Dumbledore was a surprise, I mean, in this fic the story Snape/Lily didn't happened? Ah, yeah, and I like the final (althought I wish more that Ginny feels at least a little bit of love for Tom), but well, she (how said Tom) will love him. Right? (Tell me yes, tell me yes!)

That Tom called Elisabeth to his daughter for revenge to Ginny was funny. And I love that you kill Dumbledore (sorry, but I hate these old manipulator), Harry and well, the other people. Good fic :)

Pd: Could you tell me who more die for Tom/the deatheaters? (I will be happy if Ron it's one of the death, it is? :D)
FeatheryWolf chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
Nice, old story. I really enjoyed it. it was something different, that's for sure. Not a bad thing. I do agree with others though, a sequel would have been nice but I doubt that will ever happen now.