Reviews for Expenditure
BlueG chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
At first I saw the length and I was just going to click back because it was so short. But thankfully Im a fast reader and read it before it went back (or slow internet :P ) and I realised this might be one of the best Smoker Ace ones Ive read hahaha.

Awesome, love it and I cant agree more, we need more of this couple!
night flame miko chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I kind of love that he's considering giving up anything at all. You manage to subtly capture his affection (love?) completely with that one small sentence, without outright saying it. Which is exactly how I picture Smoker would do it, too. Even (especially) when thinking it to himself. Well done and thanks for writing XD
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Try Everything, Smoker.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
what he'll eventually have to give up? everything. if i were him, i'd give up everything just to keep that one important person. my Ace
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I like this fic. A lot. You've hit the nail of sacrifice bang on the head with this one.

I agree, there is NOT enough Ace/Smoker. TAT

Banzai!

L.E
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
And you just know that he's thinking the last sentence with a resigned air, sort of like "Hmm, well, I know I'll have to give up something, I wonder what it is." Maybe it's just my twisted brain, but Smoker is pretty matter of fact about this equivalent exchange idea, and he has a blaise attitude about it all.
AUehara chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
it just seems like alchemy... you know, to recieve something, you have to pay with some other thing...
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Short but poignant. I like it a lot, especially that Smoker admits he wants to keep Ace.
silver fox aka vash chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
short, but it gets the message across.

poor smoker.

extremely cute!
MikosWish chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This was cute will you be writing anyting that tells how they get together?
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Short, but cute. D
lady-darkdaisy chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
smoker X ace NYAH!
Otaku kitty chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
your right there isnt is there i cant wate to see where the story will go . mcke the next on at least 5 times longer .-

P.S. there isnt enough Smoker/Luffy ether i wonder if ill ever find one .
me chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
XD! another great drabble from you! ah...all humans have doubts and smoker isn't the only one.
MunkieJunkie chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
i dont quite know where you were going with this but it kinda sounded cool