Reviews for You, me and a werewolf makes three
mauratalityrate chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
all except tonks seem a little OOC... a lot, actually...
Lupin Lover chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
OK, so, this is REALLY late, and you probably dont look at these anymore, but in case you do...I LOVE THIS STORY! ) Its terific! Yes, its that good. Only really amazing storys get such a long list of R's. Anyways, Love it! S

-Lupin Lover
TailsPandR'sPlace chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Aw poor thing. Good chapter
TailsPandR'sPlace chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
aw Poor Tonks
anonymous.individual chapter 46 . 4/30/2006
wow man! that is such a gr8 story! it is SOO.. sweet! congratulations.
purebristles chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
You might want to consider that Harry was born in 1980 (or 1979), and that Evanescence AND mobile phones weren't that common in 1996/7... not yet, at least.
Godricgal chapter 10 . 12/8/2005
That chapter rocked! (I just found your story)You had Tonks spot on.
Nice Huntress chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
As much asI wanted to read more, it's 00:25 in the morning and I'm tired, so shall read more tomorrow :D

:p Nixi
Hanna chapter 46 . 9/18/2005
hey i love this story so much ! it is amazing and is there a possibility of like one last chapter where tonks comes back or a following story where tonks comes back ! that would be so gret if not i still love the story !
Howling-wolf chapter 46 . 9/9/2005
Awesome story! I absolutely loved it! Going to greatly enjoy reading number 2.
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 46 . 8/1/2005
i loved it.

great job!
KitsuneTales chapter 46 . 7/30/2005
wow I love you! but what's going to happen must find out

-Kitsune
Lily Nido chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
very great!
ravenfeather42 chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
Nym's dad is a muggle... just thought you might want to know that :). Not that I'd blame you if you didn't want to reload it.
eyelashkirby chapter 46 . 7/10/2005
This was an awesome read! But I'm confused, couldn't Remus just apparate to Canada to visit for 5 minutes any ol' time? I'm not too familiar with International Apparition rules, though, lol, so I really don't know what I'm talking about. And like, all of those life-threatening situations couldn't they have all Apparated? Well, this is your story I guess, and mind you, it was good! Thanks for making the long wait for HP6 a little shorter!