Reviews for Just Little Pieces
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
The last two ones are my favourites. Especially the last one.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You're right... your quotes are just ... there. I like the domino's one the most, since used to happen to me all the time.
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Fantastically brilliant and my favorites are Dumbledore talking to Snape about why the house elves don't like him and the whole "where did he get that idiotic idea?" Scene between Harry and Hermione.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
really really nice quotes! i thought they were fromt eh books at first lol. my fav. is the first one.

“Is there a difference between life and death? When you live, you live to die, but when you die, you die to live. Is the only difference in the change of the words, for if it is, than I’d just prefer to remain in the former for the time being. Maybe till fifth period…” Severus Snape in a conversation with Albus Dumbledore over a ‘spot’ of tea."

snape is funny..maybe till fifth period..haha
Britt chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
hi, um well i was wondering if you would mind telling me your actual name because i love the harry qoute about the end and wanna write it down, giving yo credit. Which i really uber-hard to do with out your name. Thanks!
Holiday Horse chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I loved the line 'at least he's original. Unlike some!' Do I have your permission to use it sometime?
Harry of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
“The end just doesn’t come, arrive, and knock at your door eagerly. No, you must often go in search of it, and in that search you will meet obstacles, adventures, problems, and other people, and that’s where the real story comes from. In the search for the end. For if the end just came to the door, than all tales would be of the person standing up from their couch, chair, or even dinner, and answering the door. Where’s the fun in that?” Harry speaking to Hermione and Ron about when the whole war ends.

I love wise!Harry in fanfiction.
Tears 4 Sirius chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I loved them all. You have wonderful ideas and I love how you put them into your writing. You're a great author! I think my favorite one had to be the last one. In my head that is so true.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
“Didn’t you know that you’d miss him? I mean, everyone has to prepare for the day that they lose someone.” Hermione to Harry when he arrives at Grim Place.

“Yes,” Harry nodded solemnly.

“Then why are you so surprised? Surprised that you crave his company so much, his bark-like laugh. Why do you seem shocked when you wake up wishing that you could just see him one last time?”

“Because I’ve never had that feeling before.”

“Then accept it, and move on. It won’t do to cave over in shock, sorrow, despair. It’s just a part of life you’re learning later than most.”

I love this one most, it's frigging appropriate for my fic, mind if I use it? P

This is very good too )
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Cool! I like the 'story'! My favorite quote was Harry's about searching for the end. Perhaps I could work that into one of my stories... hm... don't worry if I do I'd ask for permission first! But it is good~
aljake chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I'm taking the hint, but I don't have a favorite.

What's good about these is that you let us fill in our own senarios (sp?)...
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I for one would *really* like to know the story behind that Snape vs Ron argument. If you don't write something, I'd certainly like to.

Charlie Quill
TeeLights chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hallo Again! I must say, I had two favourites. Ginny's, about the truth being stark naked, and then Harry's when he's talking to Ron and Hermione about the end. Harry can be wise when you put words into his mouth.
Abbie Snape chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
They were all great! Great job! My favorite on was with Harry and Hermione talking about Snape as Snape and Ron argued...lol...that was funny!

Love From,

Abbie
xemptyembracex chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I liked the first one by Snape and the last one by Dumbledore the best, their very logical yet can relate to many topics the one about the crow was interesting as well. Cool idea for the story also. the quotes.. I enjoyed it.