Reviews for Unbreaking
Amy chapter 9 . 2/10
Happy ending worked, but Grissom still was a half-sized ass. I even felt sorry for Sofia because no one should be played like a yo-yo. Not even Sofia.
Amy chapter 8 . 2/10
So Grissom did have something going on with Sofia! What a messy pile.
Amy chapter 7 . 2/10
I am not sure how these two could work through their issues and put their work relationship back in one piece. I still think Grissom behaved badly towards both Sofia and Sara. I think he lead both women on.
Amy chapter 6 . 2/10
Did Grissom know what he was doing? What was happening between him and Sofia? Was he playing game with Sofia, too?
Amy chapter 5 . 2/10
So sorry; but I just don't get Grissom. Now he was hurting and he couldn't take It? Had he ever thought about all the b. aimed at Sara's heart? The largest stinky pile was LH with Sofia following right behind.
Amy chapter 4 . 2/10
The ones in the know couldn't face the truth while the ones didn't have a clue about the truth were dying to dig it up.
Amy chapter 3 . 2/10
Lindsey was great. Grissom was another matter totally. He had the nerve to come up with all the b.s. to make himself feel better, and justify his own behaviors. He guessed he screwed it up? Oh please. Sofia would always be available if he didn't remember the route to Dominion.
Amy chapter 2 . 2/10
I was ultra-happy to see Nick give it to Grissom. Why did Grissom hang around in the room? Why Sofia didn't even bother to pretend she cared about Sara's condition? Maybe she was busy doing the happy dance in Grissom's office?
Amy chapter 1 . 2/10
Sofia, Sofia. What would we do without her? What was she up to in Grissom's office? 'Not my idea,' he said. What was he referring to? It exposed him not only being fickle but also a bona fide d*ckhead. It was a very good thing Sara could finally got her backbone back, and threw the sh*tpie right back at his face. But the accident changed everything.

I was wondering why Sofia didn't suggest Grissom to let Catherine supervise the crash site, so she and Grissom could hang back finishing what she and Grissom set to do- like another dinner date!
bears434 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
this was an incredible fic! the angst was killing me though... but it did get righteously fluffy later :D amazing job )
Annerb chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is one of the first CSI fics I have read. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the story. Great angst and the characters were in character, which I really appreciated. Thanks for a great read!
Forensic Nurse chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
This story had a little of everything - heartache, happiness, etc. - I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
So I just finished reading this for the third time. The first time I read it I just stumbled upon it and loved it. But i forgot to bookmark it. And then like 2 months later i remembered this story that i loved, but i didn't remember the title, author, or what website i found it on. I spent a while searching around. I even googled a line I remembered, "damn grissom for making me love him." No luck. It was very painful. And then oneday after I had given up, i was just looking around, reading stuff that looked good, whatever. And i found it! YAY! and that is my story. not quite as good as YOUR story. but ANYWAYS...i LOVE it! Such an amazing portrayal of Sara, too. A lot of the GSR fics i read have her running into Grissom's arms the moment he decides he loves her or something. I've always thought that that is really unrealisitc because of all that he's put her through, Sara wouldn't forgive him just like that. SO great job, my all time favorite fan fic EVER! and i have read a LOT of fan fic, believe me. So amazing job, I'm obsessed.

Sarah
M2S chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
I love your writing and I just found this story. Though not a GS shipper, this was really good, and I loved the characterizations of each of the other CSI's and lab techs.

Great job, as always.
Serataya chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Well, I really love your stories. This one was very angsty and that is so fine with me. I love Grissom hurt if only I know it's going to be all right in the end. Your writing grips me and touches me - thank you!