Reviews for Unbreaking
bears434 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
this was an incredible fic! the angst was killing me though... but it did get righteously fluffy later :D amazing job )
Annerb chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is one of the first CSI fics I have read. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the story. Great angst and the characters were in character, which I really appreciated. Thanks for a great read!
Forensic Nurse chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
This story had a little of everything - heartache, happiness, etc. - I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
So I just finished reading this for the third time. The first time I read it I just stumbled upon it and loved it. But i forgot to bookmark it. And then like 2 months later i remembered this story that i loved, but i didn't remember the title, author, or what website i found it on. I spent a while searching around. I even googled a line I remembered, "damn grissom for making me love him." No luck. It was very painful. And then oneday after I had given up, i was just looking around, reading stuff that looked good, whatever. And i found it! YAY! and that is my story. not quite as good as YOUR story. but ANYWAYS...i LOVE it! Such an amazing portrayal of Sara, too. A lot of the GSR fics i read have her running into Grissom's arms the moment he decides he loves her or something. I've always thought that that is really unrealisitc because of all that he's put her through, Sara wouldn't forgive him just like that. SO great job, my all time favorite fan fic EVER! and i have read a LOT of fan fic, believe me. So amazing job, I'm obsessed.

Sarah
M2S chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
I love your writing and I just found this story. Though not a GS shipper, this was really good, and I loved the characterizations of each of the other CSI's and lab techs.

Great job, as always.
Serataya chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Well, I really love your stories. This one was very angsty and that is so fine with me. I love Grissom hurt if only I know it's going to be all right in the end. Your writing grips me and touches me - thank you!
WillekeZ69 chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
I read this story for the third time and it still gets to me... It is one of my favorits from you :)

You are such an exellent writer who is capable to look inside the heads of the character and portrait them so real, you can actual see it in front of you :)

Thank you for this wonderderful story...

~Willeke
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 9 . 4/12/2005
i like definitaly wasnt 2...sexual which my mom would thnk u 4 but there was just enough romance 2 let u no wat u might hav had in mind
Claudie Girl chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
This is great. definitely going on my favourites list. I was despairing of finding well- written an entertaining fan fics. I'm going to check out your other work now :)
brainfear chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Thanks for this amazing story!
SMKLegacy chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
This story started out as a terrific one and has landed at the top of my all-time favorite list, not just for CSI fanfic but across all the fandoms I read. OUTSTANDING!

The characters are truer to themselves than they've been on TV of late, the plot was wonderfully developed, and the ending was just enough without being sappy or oversexed. Plus, you're a gifted descriptive writer, particularly with the non-verbals. A true MUST READ. Thanks!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
Awe, what a cute story. I loved this line: "He knew that timbre, he’d heard it in his own thoughts. It was the cracked note of a broken heart." What a sad story with an awesomely happy ending. It was great, like always. (-)
Schlampcat chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
Wonderful story! The ups and downs, well, more the constant down at the beginning was heartbreaking, and the ending was, well, perfect.

Amazing how you made them deal with all the hurt and pain they went through in th epast and leave it behind, without getting too mushy.
surrendersomething chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
I actually don't know what to write. The ending of this story has just blown me away - it was absolutely perfect.
Michele Grahn chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
This was an AWESOME story! Great Job!