Reviews for Unbreaking
english rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Great start. Can't wait for the next chapter
torey chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
whoa! Completely blown away by this one, you are incredible at keeping in character, and your use of language is descriptive without sounding ornate. Please upd8 soon!
rdbeloved chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Brilliant! Love the beginning. Just keep going and keep torturing Grissom with angst. The man deserves it! Wonderful start!
CSIcorrespondent chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Holy Crap! That was incredible! Write more!
Becca12Ste chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow! that was good. You have my attention. Update soon
TheBard1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Loved this! Can't wait for more...
bondgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Tell me you are going to continue that story...I'll beg if I have to...Kudos, very good and I can't wait to read more
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
oh,(in awed voice) I can't wait for chapter 2.
CPDCSI chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Very nice building visual images. Some dialogue just a little difficult to follow but that may be me. I'm hooked, keep it up. I look forward to a good G/S story. S
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Whew! Thank goodness for that TBC. Though if that was a handing story, I think I can guess by the heli roar too.

And when have you been taking 'How to Write Cliffhanger' Courses? You could chair them with that little doozy.

Okay, now I have to backtrack from your shorties and assume that we're in canon here? No declarations between G and S have been made and broken? We pick up from their relationship as it is in the series, ja?

Fill me in and I'll stay for the ride. I'm fascinated by the premise the crew has been broken up, but I don't know what the 'swing' refers too.

Take us out, Captain.

Penn.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I am absolutely enthralled by this story. GREAT JOB! More?
wandaa chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
great!
hazelmom chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Amazingly compelling. Loved the conversation between Nick and Sara.

Sheila
Bethe chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Gah! You can't do that to me! You just can't! *pouty face* This is really really good, and I want to finish it. So you'd better finish it soon or I'll...I'll...just keep on making empty threats...lol.
leddy chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Very good, yet sad beginning. I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Sara.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »