Reviews for Unbreaking
Eve chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I'm really enjoying this and I can't wait to see what happens next! I love how in character they stay, and cliche or not, your writing sets it apart. Thanks for sharing!

-Eve
an chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
love it!
sentient chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Amazing. You're exceptional at making a story unique no matter how played out a scenario is. And now for the most overused reader's cliche (yet, in this case, very appropriate and truthful) - I can't wait for the next chapter.
sarahbryant chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I am shocked! Your story is so food. THE best I have EVER seen and I don't say that too often! If you still don't think so, look at how mony reviews you have! This is a wonderful story and I think that you should become a professional author and make money for your work.. WOW!
werewolfe chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I love your writing style! Some people try to cram to many words and extra uneeded stuff into their stories, but yours was awesome and interesting on its own. Write more!
Lasrevinu chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Super great. I'm on the edge of my seat. This fic really is exhilarating and all of the wonderful details add to the tension. Keep up the great work!
Pick-A-Wallflower chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
more please!
TrishG chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Good story. Update soon.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That was a shocking segue from Grissom and Sara's conversation, and the aftermath of the car accident. I thought it was very compelling, and left me unsettled for the rest of the story. And I mean that in the most complementary way possible. This may be 'cliche', as you say, but I love the way you're weaving the story. And heck, I'm a sucker for cliche.
english rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Great start. Can't wait for the next chapter
torey chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
whoa! Completely blown away by this one, you are incredible at keeping in character, and your use of language is descriptive without sounding ornate. Please upd8 soon!
rdbeloved chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Brilliant! Love the beginning. Just keep going and keep torturing Grissom with angst. The man deserves it! Wonderful start!
CSIcorrespondent chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Holy Crap! That was incredible! Write more!
Becca12Ste chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow! that was good. You have my attention. Update soon
TheBard1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Loved this! Can't wait for more...
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »