Reviews for Unbreaking
Barbara chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Great start and very good work with the characters. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
jbr12476 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
This story was freaking AWESOME! I cannot wait to see what happens next. You have got to update as soon as possible. Would now be asking for too much?

Fantastic job.
Eaglesei chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Holy Mother! Wow, gripping, amazing, well done.. Pins and needles waiting for more!
WillekeZ69 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
*Speechless* What a fantastic beginning again, WOW... I can picure the whole situation, and feel all the emotions... You are such a wonderful writer, i hope you will update soon :)

Awesome story, really ...
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Ooh, I love this. More please!
Joy726 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
OMG this is so intense and only the first chapter! I'm hooked and I can't wait for the next chapter. Joy
syRen chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
please dont let sara be dead... that would be cruel... so keep going and update soon ;)
Ottinger0980 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Uhg... sappy me shouldn't have been reading the last bit of this while listening to the theme from Shindler's list. Made me *overly* emotional.

Anyway, to the reviewing. I love hos this started out! I think Sara was portrayed pretty spot on as well as Nick and Grissom. I can't wait to see what all you have in store for them and will be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chappy!
Trialia chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
*hiss of pain*

Damn it. I always get a headache when I try not to cry in public. I do hope you continue this soon, though, the beginning is incredibly tantalising in a very specific way!
Linda chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
wo...looks promising! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
l8show33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
What a great start, my heart breaks for Sara. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SidleSmile chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
That was AWESOME! I can't wait for chapter 2! It was so believable I was totally seeing it and leaning forward in my seat while I read in anticipation of what was going to happen!
djkittycat chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Everything you write is good and this is no exception. The cliches are ok, because you are writing them.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh my god... you cant leave it there! what are you doing? Very well writen, even though its been done before.. definantly one of the better fics of this genre of cliches! Please update soon!
Stumpycat2002 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
omg I wan't more of this , need to no if sara and Nick are ok. and if griss really cares for sara, please update and soon

Donna