Reviews for Unbreaking
Stumpycat2002 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
another great chapter, thoughly enjoyed it, you really how to get a story together, and man I can't wait to see what else you have instualled, so hope to read more from you soon.

Donna
Fan4fanfic chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Excellent conclusion to an excellent story! Thank you!
l8show33 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Wow...this fic was an amazing rollercoaster ride. I loved every minute. The emotion you wrote had me in tears at times, thank god you wrote a happy ending because the angst broke my heart and it just about killed me. I don't know if I could have lasted much longer. Thank you for sharing a beautifully written work of art.
And Also With You chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
You know, when an author has such amazing talent, really KNOWS these characters, and writes such an entertaining fic like this-it's virtually impossible to say anything useful! Though the angst nearly killed me, the sweet, charming ending was worth it. Excellent job. :)
Chicklit chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I actually hated to read this last chapter, because then the story would be over and I wouldn't be able to look forward to more. :) Such a terrific job from start to finish - especially with the characterizations. Thank you!
Saskiamq chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Love it. Love the end and how easy in flows with the story.
Billy4Me chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Sigh... I have such conflicted emotions that I feel almost Grissom-like. :-) This chapter, like all the rest, was just beautiful and an absolute joy to read. But I really hate to see this story come to a close.

Thank you once again for putting a smile on my face and getting my two favorite characters together in such a wonderfully romantic and realistic way. Can't wait to see what you come up with for us next. Might I suggest cliches 17, 39, and 173? :-) Just to see what you can do with those...
Eaglesei chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Loved this fic start to finish.. Great job. Your characterization was so spot on I could "hear" their voices. Great job!
Denese25 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
This was the best story. Thank you!
ferndavant chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
*dies* Thank you, this was so beautiful. I loved the ending...soo good.

-F
scullyseviltwin chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Tender and slow and the daisies were perfect. So sad to see this story go, but so overjoyed to have had a chance to read it.
leddy chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
What a very sweet ending to all the angst. Very nice that they are taking it slow in rebuilding their relationship.
jtbwriter chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
That was beautiful-perfect word for something so romantic and teetering on real.

This was a great story-both Gris and Sara bordering on becoming adults-finally!

Great story-thanks! Looking forward to your next work!
Pheo chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Whoohoo! What a ride! Thanks for sharing yet another awesome, fabulous story. I really loved all of it-including putting Grissom through hell! Yes! More hell for Grissom!

Delightful, wonderful read. Thanks!
csmit99 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I've enjoyed this story from beginning to the end

189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »