Reviews for Unbreaking
WillekeZ69 chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
I read this story for the third time and it still gets to me... It is one of my favorits from you :)

You are such an exellent writer who is capable to look inside the heads of the character and portrait them so real, you can actual see it in front of you :)

Thank you for this wonderderful story...

~Willeke
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 9 . 4/12/2005
i like definitaly wasnt 2...sexual which my mom would thnk u 4 but there was just enough romance 2 let u no wat u might hav had in mind
Claudie Girl chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
This is great. definitely going on my favourites list. I was despairing of finding well- written an entertaining fan fics. I'm going to check out your other work now :)
brainfear chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Thanks for this amazing story!
SMKLegacy chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
This story started out as a terrific one and has landed at the top of my all-time favorite list, not just for CSI fanfic but across all the fandoms I read. OUTSTANDING!

The characters are truer to themselves than they've been on TV of late, the plot was wonderfully developed, and the ending was just enough without being sappy or oversexed. Plus, you're a gifted descriptive writer, particularly with the non-verbals. A true MUST READ. Thanks!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
Awe, what a cute story. I loved this line: "He knew that timbre, he’d heard it in his own thoughts. It was the cracked note of a broken heart." What a sad story with an awesomely happy ending. It was great, like always. (-)
Schlampcat chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
Wonderful story! The ups and downs, well, more the constant down at the beginning was heartbreaking, and the ending was, well, perfect.

Amazing how you made them deal with all the hurt and pain they went through in th epast and leave it behind, without getting too mushy.
surrendersomething chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
I actually don't know what to write. The ending of this story has just blown me away - it was absolutely perfect.
Michele Grahn chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
This was an AWESOME story! Great Job!
Stumpycat2002 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
another great chapter, thoughly enjoyed it, you really how to get a story together, and man I can't wait to see what else you have instualled, so hope to read more from you soon.

Donna
Fan4fanfic chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Excellent conclusion to an excellent story! Thank you!
l8show33 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Wow...this fic was an amazing rollercoaster ride. I loved every minute. The emotion you wrote had me in tears at times, thank god you wrote a happy ending because the angst broke my heart and it just about killed me. I don't know if I could have lasted much longer. Thank you for sharing a beautifully written work of art.
And Also With You chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
You know, when an author has such amazing talent, really KNOWS these characters, and writes such an entertaining fic like this-it's virtually impossible to say anything useful! Though the angst nearly killed me, the sweet, charming ending was worth it. Excellent job. :)
Chicklit chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I actually hated to read this last chapter, because then the story would be over and I wouldn't be able to look forward to more. :) Such a terrific job from start to finish - especially with the characterizations. Thank you!
Saskiamq chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Love it. Love the end and how easy in flows with the story.
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »