Reviews for Unbreaking
Billy4Me chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Sigh... I have such conflicted emotions that I feel almost Grissom-like. :-) This chapter, like all the rest, was just beautiful and an absolute joy to read. But I really hate to see this story come to a close.

Thank you once again for putting a smile on my face and getting my two favorite characters together in such a wonderfully romantic and realistic way. Can't wait to see what you come up with for us next. Might I suggest cliches 17, 39, and 173? :-) Just to see what you can do with those...
Eaglesei chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Loved this fic start to finish.. Great job. Your characterization was so spot on I could "hear" their voices. Great job!
Denese25 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
This was the best story. Thank you!
ferndavant chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
*dies* Thank you, this was so beautiful. I loved the ending...soo good.

-F
scullyseviltwin chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Tender and slow and the daisies were perfect. So sad to see this story go, but so overjoyed to have had a chance to read it.
leddy chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
What a very sweet ending to all the angst. Very nice that they are taking it slow in rebuilding their relationship.
jtbwriter chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
That was beautiful-perfect word for something so romantic and teetering on real.

This was a great story-both Gris and Sara bordering on becoming adults-finally!

Great story-thanks! Looking forward to your next work!
Pheo chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Whoohoo! What a ride! Thanks for sharing yet another awesome, fabulous story. I really loved all of it-including putting Grissom through hell! Yes! More hell for Grissom!

Delightful, wonderful read. Thanks!
csmit99 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I've enjoyed this story from beginning to the end

niff74 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I simply adore the way you write emotion. Cliche or no cliche, your geeks didn't suffer from an acute OOCitis and my only regret is that I'll probably never get to see the wonderful WP & JF act those lines you put in their characters' mouths. Other than that, I adored everything about this fic it's definitely filed under "to read again". Thank you so much for sharing!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Well done! I loved the team's reactions to Grissom and Sara being together-"No way!" and then "It's about time" . . . I also loved how Grissom and Sara both think they're dreaming and are going to wake up at any moment . . . great ending line, too, "If this really is a dream...please don't let me wake up. Ever."

I love your stories :)
KleeNut214 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I love the way you balance their giddiness with their fear that it's an illusion and they're going to wake up soon. Thanks for the great ride!
A. Heiden chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Well done! Great story!
Denese25 chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
I luv your stories. More please.
brainfear chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Hahaha. Scaring the man like that...More please!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »