Reviews for Unbreaking
niff74 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I simply adore the way you write emotion. Cliche or no cliche, your geeks didn't suffer from an acute OOCitis and my only regret is that I'll probably never get to see the wonderful WP & JF act those lines you put in their characters' mouths. Other than that, I adored everything about this fic it's definitely filed under "to read again". Thank you so much for sharing!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Well done! I loved the team's reactions to Grissom and Sara being together-"No way!" and then "It's about time" . . . I also loved how Grissom and Sara both think they're dreaming and are going to wake up at any moment . . . great ending line, too, "If this really is a dream...please don't let me wake up. Ever."

I love your stories :)
KleeNut214 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I love the way you balance their giddiness with their fear that it's an illusion and they're going to wake up soon. Thanks for the great ride!
A. Heiden chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Well done! Great story!
Denese25 chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
I luv your stories. More please.
brainfear chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Hahaha. Scaring the man like that...More please!
Nessa Owen chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Woo hoo! Lovely, angsty-to-happy chapter. Best one yet, in my opinion. I really love this entire story. You write so clearly with such vivid language. The characters just come to life and it is a pleasure to read. Thanks.
LittleSidle chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
I'm really liking this whole story. The angst plus the unexpected happy ending to the last chapter make for a nice balance. And is it wrong that I like scheming Sara? 'Cause I do.

Thanks for this one, please continue.
brokentoy19 chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
ooh, this should be fun.

so glad they finally succombed to their passion. lol

great chapter :)
Kimber McLeod chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I lay prostrate at the feet of your muse! Excellent work. Can't wait for the next update.
And Also With You chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I'm so happy now! Your angst was killing me. (Didn't stop me from reading it, of course) ;) I love the smart way you're portraying the lab politics-and the very sweet, slow resolution with the geeks. Excellent writing. Looking forward to more.
TrishG chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Tension relief; thank you.
csmit99 chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I love their interaction, please continue soon I wanna know her idea
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
This is just amazing :) I'm still thoroughly enjoying this story, thanks so much for sharing.

Mandy
roguexvi chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Oh, Sara has a plan...I love the story. Keep up the great work.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »