Reviews for Unbreaking
LittleSidle chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
I'm really liking this whole story. The angst plus the unexpected happy ending to the last chapter make for a nice balance. And is it wrong that I like scheming Sara? 'Cause I do.

Thanks for this one, please continue.
brokentoy19 chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
ooh, this should be fun.

so glad they finally succombed to their passion. lol

great chapter :)
Kimber McLeod chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I lay prostrate at the feet of your muse! Excellent work. Can't wait for the next update.
And Also With You chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I'm so happy now! Your angst was killing me. (Didn't stop me from reading it, of course) ;) I love the smart way you're portraying the lab politics-and the very sweet, slow resolution with the geeks. Excellent writing. Looking forward to more.
TrishG chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Tension relief; thank you.
csmit99 chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I love their interaction, please continue soon I wanna know her idea
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
This is just amazing :) I'm still thoroughly enjoying this story, thanks so much for sharing.

Mandy
roguexvi chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Oh, Sara has a plan...I love the story. Keep up the great work.
CrysWimmer chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I'm notorious for not commenting in the middle of fics, but this one is just going so very well. I love the realistic interaction and dialogue beetween the characters, the realization that there are no easy answers to 4 years of pain, and the hope that there may indeed be a happy ending after all. Now, if only a bus would hit Eckley...
surrendersomething chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I'm still loving this story; and you wrote this chapter to perfection. I have no doubt it'll be one I come back to when I want cheering up. Am looking forward to Sara's idea already!
twosharks chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Awesome chapter *Squee* especially after Unbearable *barf* Yay, they are working things out teehee!
Billy4Me chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Yes! I wasn't sure how much more of the angst I could take, and this chapter almost reduced me to a blubbering idiot. But then I remembered my vow to not cry over fictional characters and... OK, fine, so I only went through a couple of Kleenexes. You happy now? :-)

Wonderful resolution to the problems between them. Love the idea each of them just forgiving the other and starting over. That's the way all relationships have to work anyway, since there's really no such thing as penance, IMO.

Can't wait to see how they'll work out the situation at the lab. Sara certainly sounds like she's got a plan. Looking forward to it!
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
Okay-finally hope and love and Sara and Gris-all rolled into a good update-thank you!

I like Sara's evil mind clicking away-my suggestion of course is going to the sheriff and spilling all the bad about Ecklie-but I can bide my time to see what you have cooked up!

Thanks for a Sunday treat-now what?
Stumpycat2002 chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
yay there together findly my heart couldn't take it. I wounder what sara plan is so don't keep me into suspence. I need to know.

Ok now what