Reviews for Unbreaking
CrysWimmer chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I'm notorious for not commenting in the middle of fics, but this one is just going so very well. I love the realistic interaction and dialogue beetween the characters, the realization that there are no easy answers to 4 years of pain, and the hope that there may indeed be a happy ending after all. Now, if only a bus would hit Eckley...
surrendersomething chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I'm still loving this story; and you wrote this chapter to perfection. I have no doubt it'll be one I come back to when I want cheering up. Am looking forward to Sara's idea already!
twosharks chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Awesome chapter *Squee* especially after Unbearable *barf* Yay, they are working things out teehee!
Billy4Me chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Yes! I wasn't sure how much more of the angst I could take, and this chapter almost reduced me to a blubbering idiot. But then I remembered my vow to not cry over fictional characters and... OK, fine, so I only went through a couple of Kleenexes. You happy now? :-)

Wonderful resolution to the problems between them. Love the idea each of them just forgiving the other and starting over. That's the way all relationships have to work anyway, since there's really no such thing as penance, IMO.

Can't wait to see how they'll work out the situation at the lab. Sara certainly sounds like she's got a plan. Looking forward to it!
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
Okay-finally hope and love and Sara and Gris-all rolled into a good update-thank you!

I like Sara's evil mind clicking away-my suggestion of course is going to the sheriff and spilling all the bad about Ecklie-but I can bide my time to see what you have cooked up!

Thanks for a Sunday treat-now what?
Stumpycat2002 chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
yay there together findly my heart couldn't take it. I wounder what sara plan is so don't keep me into suspence. I need to know.

Ok now what

Donna
brokentoy19 chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
this is one of the best CSI stories i have read yet.

yeah sara im with you damn grissom! he's evasive. but then again he always has been. ugh

great chapter :)
brainfear chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
great! more please
Nessa Owen chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Great chapter. Heartbreaking confusion - gotta love it! Thanks.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
So now they're *both* trying to resign-I wonder how this will work out . . . I'm glad Grissom is finally trying to talk things out with Sara
WillekeZ69 chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
Again, speechless... You did it again, made this chapter outstanding. I so looking forward to the mail and see if there is any update from you...

Yes, i am addicted to your fics :) Great job again.
leddy chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
My heart breaks for those two. Poor Grissom can't seem to do anything to make matters better. Atleast his phone call has Sara thinking things over some more.
csishewolf chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
This is superb. Words can't describe it. I can only hope that in a year I can write half as well as you. Your use of language and word choice is pure talent. Please continue this fic and many more. Have you considered writing professionally?
Samantha aka Grissbabe chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
AH! You're killing me with this story!:P. I feel SO BAD for Grissom! You sure know how to put the Bugman through the wringer:P LOL.

Great chapter. Don't keep us waiting long for another one!

Samantha
csmit99 chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
it's just a great story:)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »