Reviews for Disadvantaged Children
Hey! Just wanna tell you that your story is awesome! I dont know how u did it but ur awesome! And i cant wait to read the next chapter seriously, and i know that u get this like a thousand times by now but i still wanted to tell that ur awesome and be forever be awesome!
Love your story \(o)/
Bursgrogash chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
So sad to see it hasn't gone any further, uncompleted stories always leave me feeling so bumbed out. I'm sure you had your reasons but still.
PshhAnonymous chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
Oh my god... I have absolutely no words to describe what I feel about this story. I think it's incredible how you took the horror, and created something so beautiful with it. It's also amazing how you took so much from the original plot of Naruto, and repurposed it in a way that made it almost refreshing, where I found myself eager to risks over each characters abilities despite the fact that I already knew them well. And not to mention you certainly have a way with words. Then there are the short chapters, tales of the child, which seem to be so sporadic yet leave me curious, wanting more, my mind begging to be able to connect all the pieces. You are so creative in the way in which you created numerous plot twists, each more unexpected than the next, sending my head reeling at each new occurrence. You have easily stepped into place as one of my favorite authors ever. For some reason, I truly feel like I can empathize with all these characters. You make them so human, making me feel as if I could be reading about a friend. It's pure art. It's been seven years. Seven years since the last update. I don't even know that this review will reach you, but if it does, please try and finish the story. I'm willing to wait for the incredible work, but I can hardly bare the thought that in two years, in the middle of some trivial task, I'll pause for a moment to remember this unfinished tale, and feel that small empty space for it. Even if you don't feel like you have it in you to finish, I'd love to pick your brain, talk, and perhaps gain an in into what you had planned. Either way, I do congratulate you on your incredible talent. Even if you didn't graduate and English or literary major, keep writing. You're a gift to the world.
-Dawn
bloodedlife94 chapter 35 . 6/20/2016
This fic is great!
sad it hasn't been updated for years
iridescxnce chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
... This makes mo so sad, I caaan't
iridescxnce chapter 11 . 5/26/2016
Gahhh reading this chapter gave me teary eyeeesss
iridescxnce chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
He picked a fight with Orochimaru? What the fuck! I'm sorry but if anybody DESERVES to be thrown into that island, it definitely isn't Kiba. Orochimaru's fcking disgusting damn it. Why do they even keep him. (ok im sorry i feel very strong about this hehehe)
iridescxnce chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
KibaaStill dislike Orochimaru so bad)
Seablue21 chapter 35 . 3/1/2016
I think my favorite part about your story is the mystery. The reader draws his or her conclusions, while you lead them with snippets and hints. The moment I believe I have a grasp on where the plot is going, I find myself flipped upside down and gasping. The descriptions of the characters give snapshots of their personalities, struggles, pains, but not the whole picture. And while in any other story this would be aggravating, your elusiveness only makes the story so much more compelling. I love how you portray flaws - these people are far, far, far from perfect. Yet somehow, I can't help loving your characters. This a beautiful, complex work. Thank you for your imagination, and thank you for all the time you have invested.
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Lovely, lovely story! You have such a beautiful way with imagery and detail it almost makes me jealous lol keep up the fantastic work!
TornUpBird chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
O_O Sasuke u better make your moves or Sai just might take Naruto..
xXsynthetic-sunshineXx chapter 35 . 4/5/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PUH-LEASE
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 35 . 5/23/2014
will sasuke and naruto fight?
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 35 . 4/2/2014
It seems I keep reading good SasuNaru fanfics that have been updated seven years ago, leaving me sad and confused. I've got to start checking the fics I read but its hard to see if its completed cause it doesn't indicate it on my mobile. Unfortunately I found myself falling in love with another good fic with no hope of an update. Heartbreaking. Depressing.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 35 . 3/19/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »