Reviews for Fear Of Stability
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
It's B/D! Eek! Oh, just kidding. I ship Beka/Tyr whole-heartedly (just about any Beka/Nietzschean, actually), but I can see the charm of Beka/Dylan. As you say, it's stable and normal and reliable. Really, I prefer dating people like Dylan. I just prefer READING about dating Tyr. But anyway! Very nice B/D.
ilexia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Perfect story, if ever I read one.
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
awsome
Mulder's Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow, that was awesome! I truly loved it! I'm a B/D shipper all the way. :p
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
It doesn't suck. I still ship for Beka and the REAL Dylan. S1 Dylan. Before they shot the show to hell. I liked this a lot.
why 'cuz I said so chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I bet I dislike Beka/Dylan pairings as much as you do, but I have to agree with everyone else and say that this is not only very well written but also completely in character. Dylan has a smug authority that could appeal to Beka when her weaknesses are exposed. (Ack!) It must be hard to write pairings/plots you dread happening. Maybe you could cheer yourself up by writing a nasty breakup story where Beka and Rhade get together? :P
Lily chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I love Beka/Dylan! Your writing style is also great. Well done and write more B/D stories! ;)
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
This does NOT suck. Like it or not, Captain Goody-goody, is completely accurate in his observations regarding Beka. She just needs a good dose of Rhade to cure her.

Nice character study. You've captured Beka nicely.
Rhade's Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Oh I'm such a sucker for Beka/Dylan pairings! I really enjoyed the angst, very nicely done.

You captured each of the characters perfectly, you have a knack for Beka.

Nice Job!
krashkart chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Well I suspect Dylan is right about Beka being an andrenaline junky. Hopefuly this story will continue.
Iara chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That was INCREDIBLE! It was so well written and very realistic. It's definatly going into my favourites.
DS chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
oh,yay. Lol, I love Dylan and Beka stuff. Especially after Friday's last eppisode, it SO made me mad, THAT should NOT have solved things, I mean some things, but not the crew with Dylan part and him not owning up to anything, ah. I needed this, so thank you
Icefemina chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Now I'm in X-Phoenix!
eris chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
well, I actually like this. Believe it or not, i thought Tyr was a scumball. please don't shoot me, at least I enjoy your story and writing style! )
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
aw. beka. let dylan make it better! oh my gosh, i was the bggest beka/dylan shipper before he turned into an ass. and this is just awesome, makes me remember those wonderful days. hehehe, and i loved how he proved his point!