Reviews for Sacrifice
chacra chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
oo that was a great storyyyy! thank youuuu!

i love how you made them together!

good luck with your other projects! (life and on fanfic!)
manic pixie mary sue chapter 15 . 9/18/2008
psych11 chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Oh my God, the bit about the others listening in on Botan and Hiei's conversation and making it dirty was great! Probably because it's something I can see myself doing...but it was still hilarious!
psych11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I like the plot a lot, but the words that are said seem a little...formal. They just don't seem to fit with the characters. Other than that, no complaints.
purpleeyednekoyoukai chapter 15 . 3/29/2007

XD Never thought I'd come across someone as crazy as I am...(I just don't SEEM crazy...)

I loved the story, and how Hiei stayed in charrie most of the time (XD Hiei fluff WTF?)

Sorry, lack of sleep and sugar mean I'm rambling as well as not really thinking about what I'm

Either way, I enjoyed the story, and its progression.

Tying the song into it was a nice twist (and very inspired if I do say so myself)

The fact that the story progresses slowly, and doesn't go "they bonded. they fell in love. they got married. had kids. the end." was an enourmous relief. I haven't seen many stories like that, but there are some like that.

Okay, that's more than enough pointless rambling.

Enjoyed it and hope you keep writing H/B stories.

squirrelmaster chapter 15 . 6/8/2006
so awesome...
suki chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
hey i love your fic. so far i only got to the first chapter and when i want to the second one nothing showed up but then i tried the third ch. and that one worked so i don't know whats wrong. and can you plz update asap thank you

Just your imagination chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
it was good and stuff but... Please women oh please never never again do the little "comments" at the bottom again. ~not really here, not really there~

- Just in your Imagination
botan's horse chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
They're starting to like each other! That was a sweet moment in the cave. I liked the fight scene you did in the previous chapter.
andi chapter 15 . 8/22/2005
great story! Please write more Hiei and Botan stories! Gotta love that couple!
emma chapter 15 . 7/28/2005
hallo! i read the whole story but i was too lazy to review every chappie! Gomen nasai! this story rocks and i just saw your home pg. athrun is spelled as...athrun! i have three of the graphic novels, that's how i know how to spell it. just so ya know, you can get the graphic novels at barnes & noble. well, that's where i got it from, anyways. so far there are 4 volumes out. the fifth comes out in...August! awesomeness! c u nxt story!
Kate326 chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
i really did like this story! it was great! :) is that it? it is the end? i love it even if it isnt!
Me chapter 15 . 6/28/2005
That was soo sweet! That was really good this is the first time that i read this and i love it! This is defently a christmas fic. Man do i feel gidy! Im cryin' tears of joy here and it takes a lot to do that! Keep up the good work! One of the best fics i have ever read, I love Hiei and Botan parings especially with endings like these. Well keep up the good work, Not that you really need it, your great all ready!

See Ya!
Hakusho009 chapter 15 . 6/23/2005
Just reviewed to say that your fic was awesome which is strange for me to say since I'm not usually partial to drama. I love HxB though so that probably helped. I'll check out your new foc right away! _
Robin Autumn chapter 15 . 6/16/2005
Yay! I loved it! And you have some very profound thoughts, from the part about Reason and Time, and great imagery! Yes, the crossover sounds good, and as long as it'll have H/B, and I/K I'll be happy and read!