Reviews for Revealing My Heart
spuffy4eva chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
Sniff, sniff. Reaching for the tissues. Aw. So cute! You got me thinking though, notice how it like NEVER rains in Sunnydale? I can only think of Suprise and Hell's bells, thats it! in 7 years! Well they should have had more spuffy related moments in the rain like yours! Loving the story! cant wait to see the last chap!
kim chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
Aw! It was good, don't worry.
AnononA chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
SO, SO, SO, SO AMAZING! That was the most romantic thing I've ever read! I can hardly wait for more! Thanks so much! Oh, and are you planning on starting another Spuffy story anytime soon? If so, I would love to know about it. You are a magnificent writer! I love you! )
Bridge chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
I really liked your story. It was much better than the way season six ended.
SwiftDemise chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
I really liked the part where buffy got all wild and jumped spike. awsome! the fight they had...I always like when they have a big fight in front of everyone and things slip out. I hate Xander so much when i read these fics. He is such a jerk! i liked Xander when he was on the show but i hate when he threatens Spike as though he is actually strong or tough enough to take on Spike and win.

Anyways, great work on this fic. I will be awaiting the last chapter.

Amber
williamtheinsane chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
besides all your doubts it was really good i like how it ended up
sjhlkjszhdflkjhadlfkh chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
It's so CUTE! LOL! Update soon! I really like this story a lot! Can't wait to read what happenes next! :)
soccergirl2002uk chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
hurry up next chapter really really good!
Ghost chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
More, please more. This is great.
JG1991 chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
I love it. Now hurry up and post some more chapters!
Carrie chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
aw julies ima sorry ur vday sucked. but mine did too. and it's soo true guys are REALLY STUPID(emphasis on really stupid)anyways have a great day. hope ya feel better at least enough to write more *hinthint* *winkwink*
Memories-fadee chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
i really love this story with all the spuffy stuff! shes admitting 2 sometimes loving hiM! YAY. buffyspike a match made in heaven (well really in hell bcuz hes a vampire but u get the point) lol. sry u vday suked
sjhlkjszhdflkjhadlfkh chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Mine was crappy too! I know it was the WORST V-day EVER! To make you feel better. :)
spuffy4eva chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Ouch, I feel for you Julia! And I totally agree, guys are stupid, and they are all just... theres not even enough insults in the english dictionary for them! But just so you know, just because a guy doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that makes you any less desirable.

To see a shooting star, it has to be dark all around you.

Happiness is good health, and a bad memory.

They are two of my favourite quotes which I thought I would share with you. Remember, don't give him the power to stop your life, go on even if you don't feel like it just to prove you can.

;)
Syddie chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
aww julia i hope you feel better. yes i know guys ARE stupid. post soon! i love your story
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »