Reviews for Wicked
AlasterNacht chapter 10 . 5/22/2005
Nice. _ From what you told me of the next chapter, I can't wait! Also, the revision, it works so much better now.
bobitchkawest chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
ok... you are extremely confusing in this... but it starts to come together then you switch back... it gets kind of annoying trying to keep up with what is going on
Hanita-chan chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
:D Well worth the wait.
jimmyhere chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
What? Grr! I was going to celebrate something, but now I'm gonna go stuff squirrels in blenders until this thing is updated. If you want to save the animals, update the damn story!
bobitchkawest chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
GR! DEMAND A CHAPTER 10!
Mythicas Iris chapter 9 . 5/10/2005
This is a great story! Been waiting for you to update this! Got a little, not confused, but off w/ the reading when it changed views since it was all the same spacing and Id seems creepy. Nice twist there w/ Raven's emotions! Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2005

kittykat chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
aWeSoMe!
WastedLife chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Oh, you're in a school play? Very well, I am not going to push you to write the next chapter (although I must say, your writing is amazing), for I know how difficult it is to memorize lines as well as keep up with your daily life. Carry on with the wonderful work!
AlasterNacht chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
Wow, I like this revision lots _ Er... I'm not sure exactly what my opyions for Nova are, but looking over that site you sent me a while ago makes me think she's either Ego or Superego... Superego moreso. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong _ But I would like brownie points!

*Fluff teh Zee* Come now, where's the rest?
Meylala chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Hey, are you Z? from oekaki? If you are, I love your work (both stories and oekakies)! Please update soon!
Reibun chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Please update. I know, having a life outside the computer does complicate things, but please try to update soon. By the way, my name is Raven in Japanese.

You're a great author, keep going with your writing.
raven-is-my-name-tt chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
OMG...you must keep going with this story it is really good!
Windup chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
Egad, I let this chapter go for a long time! Sorry! Hehe...

More great stuff, and yes, I think I do know what's going on. I guessed it a while ago, but dismissed it, and now it's back on.

Good show, and more more more!
soo chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
aah!

why have you not updated?

come up with summin good and i'll forgive you :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »