Reviews for Wicked
TokyoNights chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
hey, wut happened 2 meh fishie?

plz update soon! or i will go nuts! wait, im already nuts, never mind...*runs at wall, hits it, and falls on back* *repeats amilliondy times* hehe, easter sugar is good.
VioletFauxpa chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
God, I need more. It is so good. You really know how to bring out the sadness in each of the titans. Well done, waiting for an update.
TokyoNights chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
*gasp* teh awesomeness! i luv yr writing! you must do more soon! or i will...i will...*tries to think up something suitable to do*..i'll do sumfin! hehehe 8oD

otto da fishie compliments yr work as well
VioletFauxpa chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
I am loving this so much. The mystery and the overall sadness of it is just, wow... I can't wait to finish this, but now I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.
The Mad shoe chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
...man, this was dark.
Bobitchka chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
You writing is good... except you go a little too much into telling us what is going on instead of showing us and that boring give your audience a lot of concrete details make them see it so that even someone who has no idea wtf is going on will be able to visualize what is going on. You can't assume that we all have imaginations you have to drill the gods be damned details into our non-enlightened brains... is that the kind of critique you want?

When you get this tell me on dA
KITTYKAT chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
OKAY WHO IS 'ID'? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

whatever still great UPDATE
jimmyhere chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
Ack! This is such an awesome story, I'm at a loss for words. Please, update as soon as possible.
Unfit4Reality chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
*whacks you really hard on the head and then glomps you in a bear hug*

What? You were on hiatus (err, sp?)? Next time, tell us reviewers, okay? I was all sad and crying, wanting my Wicked fix, but not getting any nice alert e-mails in my inbox... *cries*

But now there's a new chapter, YAY! No more waiting so long to update, okay? *shakes fist*

“God? Ha! There ain’t no god here,” Id cackled madly, pulling Raven from the floor. “Only you, me and the peanut gallery.” - (my favorite line!)

Once again, you've managed to amaze me. Your writing just flows so wonderfully and your descriptions are awesome. You keep the characters so well in character, kudos to you!

M, nova... it's on the tip of my tongue... just gonna sit here and spin around in my office chair until I can think of it...

*spins in chair... and spins, and spins...*

Nova, nova, nova... Ugh! *cheats and checks on google*

Nope, I give up. Please be sure to let us know!

And keep on writing! More updates and more often! For sure!
wild spirit of blah blah blah chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
*long piercing shriek*
kittykat chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
col

very good update!
Mr Jellohead chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
Whoa. Thats all can say. Your detail keeps improving, you have a beautifuly way with words. I particulary enjoyed Raven's segments with Id, and the one with Nova.

I have to ask, do your write other stuff? I mean, you can earn a lot of money if you write like this all the time.
MandaNoPants chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
OMFG! ** this is such an awesome story. things just keep getting beter and better! and you used meh namefor the *mistery charictar* YAY NOVA! i get bronie points? or do i not count/... i could go look in ur jornada to see what nova is... yeah... nice! *luff*glomp*
Lost In Nevermore chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
wow...now that was confusing! but i liked the anguish (i have no idea what that word means) and suspence put into this, nice touch.

lol..ill be waiting for the answers in the next chapter.

update soon!

-m-
Hanita-chan chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
:D Yay! Another chapter! I have to admit, I got a bit lost in the dialogue between Cyborg and Robin in the beginning, but that might have more to do with me not paying close enough attention than you not writing it well. I'm easily distracted.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next installment!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »