Reviews for Wicked
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
So, Nova is the SuperEgo? I'm confused. Obviously I should go back and read through all of the other chapters and then maybe I could get back on track as to what's up...
JOLLY POPCORN chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
did raven tell that to robin or did she bring him into her mind and show him the memory?
kittykat chapter 8 . 3/11/2005

bobitchka chapter 8 . 3/9/2005
Not bad! a bit abrupt but other than that pretty good
Raska chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
oh my god, i love it! you must write more! sorry for no capitals, i'm typing with one hand, cuz the other's in a sling.
MandaNoPants chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
wow, this chapter is so intense! the whole stroy just keeps getting better. your writing style, its so perfect and descriptive. in this chapter you left us on a horrid cliffhanger with BB jumping out the window! and that "accedantal lemon" was awesome! i know, rea was just going into a trance, but it sounded like an orgasim... sorry to say, but thats how it is... adn the bit where cyborg gets so pissed off.. nice. you can tottally see their relationship. robin, poor robin, he needs to pull his head out of his ass. XD.

meh favie description: "Dicking around after some shit-head bank robber!" heh. poor cyborg!
Lost In Nevermore chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story so far. though its dark, and you dont see alot of those around here, it shows reality. it shows that not everything is gonna end with pretty rainbows and hearts in peoples eyes. I love your story so far, and you hsould definitly hurry up with the next few chapters, lol.

Windup chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
I'm way too sleep deprived and have just a little too much drink in me for a proper review, but I do want to say that it's good to have you back to work. I was seriously worried that this story was going to be abandoned.

Loved Cyborg at the end, by the way. Everyone else may get mired in angst, but you can count on Cy to find an ass and kick it. This was one of the strongest chapters thus far.

Oh, and make us wait like that again, and I swear I'm rounding up the torches and pitchforks. ;-)
The Air Alchemist chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
I really like your story. I hope you are going to be finished with that new chapter soon? Right?
Mr Jellohead chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
Great story, great detail. You have managed to improve your skill as you write. I was actually going to send you an email about when you would finish up the next chapter. Tis superbly written!
Unfit4Reality chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
*hits you over the head and then glomps you in a huge hug*

Yes! You finally updated! *dances* This chapter was diffently worth the wait! I love the Id monster in Raven's head... You must be taking or have taken a course in psychology or something, right?

It's great! I can't wait to read more! The combination of Rage, Lust, Knowledge, and Fear... wow. Can't wait to see what happens next! Cyborg's reaction was right on target; exactly as I would have pictured it, good on ya!

One point of tiny confusion though; the whole deviation of plot for the whole Starfire/Robin thing... will that be explained? That just seemed to come out of nowhere.

But seriously, overall, FANTASTIC job! I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter and don't take so long next time, okay?

Keep on writing,

Draco's Secret Lover chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
Wicked. It got dark and deep in this chapter, even more so than the last few.

Update soon!
Hanita-chan chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
Aha! You win! Nice job on this chapter; glad to hear that you've started the next.
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
:) I'm going through Wicked withdrawls, here. (Dude, check my clever out... do you get it? "Wicked withdrawls." Double meaning. I rule.)

You update soon, I love you long time. :D