Reviews for What Friends Are For
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/21
I love the spin they both put on it. XD
rainbirds chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Really amazing-not suprised it's in the best catecory. Lovely characterisation, really funny, wonderful fic. Well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hahahah. You've really nailed them; and I love the references :) It's funny to see how they play the game with each other & against each other
Master Of All Imagination chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wonderful fic, absolutely wonderful, but I have a question: your passing mention of Crowley pushing Aziraphale into the pond at St. James gave me a great idea for a fic. Would you mind terribly if I borrowed it? All credits given, of course.
agn1ka1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
lol i can so imagine crowley doing that ur a really good writer. keep up the good work!
twitchy witch chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
OMG, this had me in stitches. Very fun! Especially the duck pond incident. Hee!
SaltedLily chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Heh. You've captured the spirit of the Arrangement perfectly. The concept is original, funny and just the littlest bit sweet. Oh, and the footnotes were brilliant. Excellent work.
Thessaly chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Cackle. I don't really have much to say, except cackle. So in character...and you have an excellent grasp of footnotes. Bravo.
Igorina chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. The characterisation was spot on. Especially loved this line:

with snow-white wings suddenly spread and as much Righteous Anger that could be mustered by a bathrobed Principality wielding a rolled-up newspaper

The ensuing mental image is going to have me giggling for the rest of the day.
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
_ This fic is an example of why I love this fandom so much - it's generally more happy than angsty. When I've been having a bad day (like today), I can read GO fic (like this one, in fact), and I almost always come away with a smile. Thank you!
TheIncredibleOne chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
YAY! Very nice.
arressayy chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Absolutely wonderful! You're really a great writer. You managed to perfectly capture the personalities of Aziraphale and Crowley and the way they get along.

In general, I loved the entire thing, but I have to say that my favorite lines were: "Slowly, gracefully, the jumbled books rose up, swirling gently in the center of the room, like some aerial ballet performed by paper butterflies. One by one, soloists pirouetted away from this elegant dance to slide back into their proper places on the bookshelf..." Beautiful wording there.

Keep up the great work!

RSA
methodic madness chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
"Purfled"? Good word. :)

Loved to the story and the way C & A put their own "spin" on a situation.

~MM~
Minor God chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
LOL, aw, so nice, so fuzzy. Not many people can make my sinuses hurt just from smiling. Rock on, you horrible sinus hurter!