Reviews for Picking Up The Shattered Pieces
jacna chapter 80 . 10/27/2010
nice storie keep up
seibelle chapter 80 . 4/3/2010
hi gabe.. it's me kitty114 (ruby).. dunno if you still remember me... i'm so glad to finish this story after a long time...

thank you for posting this one here.

God Bless... :)
PrincessALLana chapter 34 . 10/30/2009
I read this story like 4 months ago, i'm reading again. So there is something...

when they meet in chap. 32 you said they were speaking spanish. But Iya says bueno in the end ?
Karandash chapter 80 . 4/29/2008
Gabe, thank you for this fantastic story! I can't wait for your next one . . .
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 80 . 4/29/2008
this was great, reading this whole fic. it was an ambitious project and it is pretty coll that you finished the whole thing!
Karandash chapter 79 . 4/20/2008
Ah, what a lovely update to read on a Sunday morning. I'm going to miss this story!
Kim chapter 78 . 4/8/2008
Great update. I am glad that Iya is okay and finally getting to go home. Update again soon.

Karandash chapter 77 . 3/28/2008
Hooray! You updated! I was really starting to miss this story. Oi, who is he? Friend or foe?
Karandash chapter 74 . 12/30/2007
oh no!

i hope the next update comes soon . . . depending on what happens, that is . . .

this story just gets juicier and juicier. well worth the pauses in between. keep up the great work!
anonymous chapter 72 . 11/16/2007
this is spectacular writing. I just began reading this yesterday and now I'm waiting for more! Keep up the great work!
Karandash chapter 72 . 11/7/2007
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. This brilliant. I know we're supposed to submit a well-rounded critique, but I have nothing to critique. I can't wait for the next installments, even though I'm so scared of what might happen!
Christy chapter 69 . 10/22/2007
Very Well Written! I have to admit this must be the BEST Alias fanfic I have read so far. Well Done and Keep it up.

Oh I've noticed that there isn't much Nadia/Irina interaction. Could you please add some in the up coming chapters?

Pleaase update SON!
Agent Flamingo chapter 69 . 10/20/2007
I want more! I guess I could plod on over to SD1 and see if there is more up there! I havent read this story in a long time due to my last three years being crazy hell but I have reading time again and really fancied this story! It still rocks! Whooho!
Fading Letters chapter 69 . 10/19/2007
I love the updates.

The story is so great.
Karandash chapter 66 . 9/24/2007
Hooray, updates galore! I was getting worried that you'd disappeared. It's so fun that you have all the characters right in character, even though the story is completely your own. Just a tiny comment, though, that Disneyland doesn't actually have a Ferris wheel and has a bunch of rollercoasters that are all known by their names... Otherwise, keep 'em coming!