Reviews for Lux et Veritas
PicklebyPie chapter 1 . 7/26
I love it. This story ate hours of my time and I don't regret it for a moment. Keep going! I want to know Ben's reaction especially! A Jess POV, even an AU one, is so rare in Literati. Thank you for creating this world of characters.
LeSass chapter 1 . 6/20
I know it's "unfinished," but I really think it's fitting as an ending. I appreciate your internal dialogue and how you've worked the characters to be so similar to their originals while making them your own. And I like that the sex scenes weren't raunchy like people these days write them haha. Really well done, clever, and thoughtful writingThanks for the story
mollymaefarrell chapter 19 . 4/28
I really wish you would finish this. I'm in love with it
petrelismariano chapter 2 . 1/5
I like this idea, it's pretty interesting I look forward to read the next
Lady Miss Nothing chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
this is a fantastic fic! It has an amazing plot, good writing and the characters have realistic reactions. the only thing I have to suggest is maybe skip a few more lines between the scene changes so they won't be so abrupt. but that's it! congrats on such a good work, this fic is definitely one of the best I've read. :)
rkat21 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I really don't know of this is relevant anymore, but I stumbled upon it and I'm really enjoying it so far. I like the AU and the point of view. I also like the way you write. You show a lot of restraint, and as a writer myself I know how hard it can be to not just vomit everything you want to say onto the page. I really enjoy the level of control you have over the characters and universe.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
I love this story! I just read it all in one sitting :)
ZA ZA zoom chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
I love this story so much. Please continue to write it. I think the Jess and Rory relationship is so cute
vfft chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
Really good! But, yeah, the last chapter left me wanting more. Nice job capturing the characters' voices. And, even in a AU, you got most of the Literati we know and love!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I just read this not realizing that it was unfinished. I don't know if you are still getting reviews, but you are such an amazing writer. I think I've read just about everything you've written. My favorite characters are Gabe and Simon and I love the way you write Rory and Jess. Even when they're AU they are still so completely themselves. I really hope you start writing again and I really hope you finish Lux. It's been an amazing ride so far and although you left it with an acceptable ending, it would be nice to see how you really end it.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Like so many others I have no idea if you are still reading reviews, but I really enjoyed this story. I was worried when I realized it wasn't complete that the last chapter would leave us hanging. However I can be okay with where it left off though I would not object to more closure. Great job on the story
Scarlet3086 chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
So damn good... I'm picky about Rory/Jess stuff. Most of it is average at best if not just bad, but this is great
Scarlet3086 chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I'm hoping and praying you come back to this. I know it's been years, but this is just so good!
Scarlet3086 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Just so you know I think this is amazing!
Scarlet3086 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013