Reviews for Lux et Veritas
I love this story! I just read it all in one sitting :)
ZA ZA zoom chapter 19 . 4/30
I love this story so much. Please continue to write it. I think the Jess and Rory relationship is so cute
vfft chapter 19 . 1/26
Really good! But, yeah, the last chapter left me wanting more. Nice job capturing the characters' voices. And, even in a AU, you got most of the Literati we know and love!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I just read this not realizing that it was unfinished. I don't know if you are still getting reviews, but you are such an amazing writer. I think I've read just about everything you've written. My favorite characters are Gabe and Simon and I love the way you write Rory and Jess. Even when they're AU they are still so completely themselves. I really hope you start writing again and I really hope you finish Lux. It's been an amazing ride so far and although you left it with an acceptable ending, it would be nice to see how you really end it.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Like so many others I have no idea if you are still reading reviews, but I really enjoyed this story. I was worried when I realized it wasn't complete that the last chapter would leave us hanging. However I can be okay with where it left off though I would not object to more closure. Great job on the story
Scarlet3086 chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
So damn good... I'm picky about Rory/Jess stuff. Most of it is average at best if not just bad, but this is great
Scarlet3086 chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I'm hoping and praying you come back to this. I know it's been years, but this is just so good!
Scarlet3086 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Just so you know I think this is amazing!
Scarlet3086 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
sonckad chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I don't know if you're still reading reviews but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your stories that I have read so far and hope to see you continue writing someday :)
darlingsaralynn chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This review is going to the story as a whole. I have no idea if you are still active on this site or have the same e-mail that will let you know I left this review but I needed to tell you how beautiful your story was written. You put such vivid images into my mind that I thought I was honestly watching the story unfold on screen.

In all honesty, Lux Et Veritas was the best fanfic I have read. The story was amazing, truly AU. But not only that, the way you wrote was close to perfection.

You are an amazing writer.
TWhistle chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
I usually steer clear of first-person fanfics, but because I Really enjoyed your other Literati work I thought I'd give it a chance - and I'm glad I did. While I didn't always like how childish you had made your Rory, I guess it was important since Jess was older, and I did really like that as a premise. All in all, good work :)
Maude chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I like the emotion that we can live with your text. Fabulous !
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
So glad you got them back together. The replay of the cab scene but this time with him answering yes to this question was great. Im so sad you never wrote more for this story because well i don't think i could ever get enough... But i think you left it in a good spot for an ending.
Gossipchick chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
LOVE this story! Please update soon!