Reviews for Gift of the Future
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
This is by far the best Dragoon fiction ever wrtiien. Thank you for posting!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
So beautiful and poignant! Your writing is godly!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
He's alive! Yay!
MelodicMadness chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Aww... /wipes tear away/

That was so sweet! I was surprised to find a LavitzxDart story... but I'm glad!

Yours was beautifully written, and I really like you're writing style... It was also clever how you thought up of a way for Lavitz to return... A pleasant twist..

This story deserves to be tagged as a favourite. I love the other two, as well!

-Maiyoko

I loved it!
Mistress of Muses chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Actually I think Lavitz singing to Dart is a very sweet image. I like this. It's sweet, and I'm happy for Dart. You've done a good job meshing this (and the previous two) into the timeline of the game. Nice fic, please do continue soon!
Preistess Hinata chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Awesome fic. I really think you captured the characters well. I can't wait to read more- pleze update!
ayazel tsukuyomi chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
AAW!*cries*LAVITZ SINGING A MELODY TO DART!SWEET!I HOPE YOU CONTINUE!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Aw! Lavitz singing Dart to sleep. It is beautiful. I wish Lavitz really came back! ::cries uncontrollably::

More please. 'Nothing nothing, nothing tra la la?'
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I LOVE YOU! ::dances joyously:: More please.
ayazel tsukuyomi chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
CONTINUE!
Despondent Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Aw, I totally got the image of Lavitz not being able to look at Albert in my head. I donno why that stuck out to me more than anything else. 0.o

Anyway, aw, poor Dart. He's so sad! I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees Lavitz again.

Hm, the story's causing you problems? I'm sorry to hear that. This chapter did seem kind of awkward to me. Like, it seemed like it went...by too fast. I donno. But, that's okay, 'cause you're still in the introductory stage. *nods* Anywho...good job, can't wait for more updates.

-May the spoofs guide you-

Mouse
Torii chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I like this alot. Please continue, it going on very well.
Despondent Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Yay! First review dance! -boogey- Or, um, not. o.o Anyway, yay, I'm glad to see you're still writing! I'm not sure why I thought you wouldn't, but meh, I donno.

I know I've reviewed on your other two one-shots, and I'm glad this one is going to keep on going. Wow, I'm really excited! He's back! Gosh, I bet this'll be great.

Don't stress too much about your updating, because I know how stressful life/school can be, and how your story can suddenly be on the bottom of your 'to-do' list, and you never find time to do it...well, take your time. Don't rush.

It's so sad how you have Dart clinging onto the memories of Lavitz by looking at his picture, but really sweet, too. I'm trying to think of something else to criticize, but I don't think there's much else, except for little things that we all do and are fully capable of fixing...and, besides, I can't really pinpoint stuff like that anyway.

To wrap this review up, great chapter, keep it up!

-May the spoofs guide you-