Reviews for The Scorpion's Sting
TheBossIsOP chapter 52 . 3/11
Please continue, I really need to know how it ends
good sor
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 8/27/2020
bird of paradise is not an actual bird, it is a flower.
2HoleBitch chapter 52 . 5/19/2020
ahhhh just write 1 more chapter to finish this. i just need to see the end lol.
JuicyFruits123 chapter 52 . 3/29/2020
Ah dammit, a cliffhanger. Please continue
melnikov-vladimir-a chapter 52 . 3/15/2020
Прошу, продолжайте историю!
Potterfan1976 chapter 52 . 8/30/2019
Please continue this story
MSU19 chapter 9 . 7/3/2019
one thing that always bothered me with canon is the fact that molly steamrolled over everybody. she is a GUEST at grimmauld place, but yet she makes all the rules and is telling everybody what to do. i dont usually like hardcore bashing fics, but i do like ones when molly gets a bit of a reality check as she is quite overbearing at times
GF chapter 28 . 2/2/2019
I have to quit. Stuff is bothering me way too much, and it's more than ten years ago you wrote it. It's like being mad at a brick wall.
I am a books only purist. I don't know where you got the idea that quidditch matches are after lunch.
Please go read the books... with like, comprehension. Then, burn your DVDs.
Out.
GF chapter 27 . 2/2/2019
Dude has NOT been seeker for Hufflepuff for "years"! Last year was no quidditch, and the year before, Cedric was seeker. Dude has NEVER played quidditch at Hogwarts, and you say NEARLY as good as Harry?!
Stop changing sh**, and you will stop the embarrassing mistakes.
G F chapter 26 . 2/2/2019
They don't have to "hope" for who they play in the next game!
Griff's play Slytherin so AUTOMATICALLY Ravenclaw will play Hufflepuff. There are only four teams... And there are ONLY two games in the fall, before bad weather sets in. If Lions play Snakes then you should not be in Ravenclaw if you can't figure out WHO the other two teams are!
G F chapter 26 . 2/2/2019
Harry did not KNOW Fleur on her birthday last year. He was still "a leetle boy" to her. You have not written that they had a conversation about her birthday, so (in ficworld) he does not know. (If you do not write it, itdoes not exist)
How is Gabby charming things to repel bludgers, when she isn't in SCHOOL YET and should be learning, maybe, Levitation, nox, and how to tell time (tempus)?!
G F chapter 25 . 2/2/2019
Gag! I know you want everyone 'appy, but Ron is just so unworthy of Hermione, it makes me sick. Neville is nicer, Would let her be herself, and has huge, old money behind him, too.
G F chapter 23 . 2/1/2019
Grrrrr.
Hermione is the last person to be that stupid, and Fleur is identical in her animagus form ! NO other specie of owl- looks like a Snowy Owl. Male, female, spring, winter. No chance ANYONE, EVER thought a Hedwig was ANY OTHER type of owl!
GF chapter 22 . 2/1/2019
"Training units"?! That's called PRACTICE. We have practice three days a week. Miss a practice, and you are off the team. Practice makes perfect.
Wtfudge is a training unit?

Toad, obviously. But was SHE the one up on the astronomy tower?
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »