Reviews for The Scorpion's Sting
I've grown quite fond of this story, I do hope to see it finished!
Ryuu Hakumei chapter 52 . 1/17
I just found your story, and am loving it. But isn't Lyra a mite obvious reference? Especially with the animal... Familiar that goes everywhere with her. Why, if she was a bit younger i'd be wondering why it's not shapeshifting.
V-rcingetorix chapter 52 . 9/25/2014
And we are waiting for the next chapter. 4 years worth apparently ...
V-rcingetorix chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Screwtape ... love the name! C.S. Lewis is a favorite author :)

On behalf of us reading, please continue!
kateplay chapter 52 . 6/21/2014
I do hope you come back to his I really enjoyed it your Fleur was very well done and as Harry/Fleur is one of my fav ships I would really like to see how this ends
DanEnnis chapter 52 . 5/24/2014
Are you done writing this story or is there more, I really like it.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
A fish-like alien from Starwars comes rushing in. "It's a trap!" (lol)

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Emeraldfireblade chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
I saw Fluer's grandmother becoming the new defense teacher way back when she was re-introduced in the beginning chapters, but the disquise was unexpected (but clever, kindly don't misunderstand me).

I too become quite disillusioned by the books around book 5 and 6, but as a character, I actually love Umbridge. She's a character everyone just loves to hate and even now she evokes such intense loathing that many use her name as a dirty word. You've made very good use of her so far in your story.

Of course you've stopped writing this story many years ago, so there's a good chance that this review will never be read; You may actually be dead. But for whatever it's worth, I really like this story, incomplete though it may be.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
The Red Baron chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Hmmm...I'm insanely skeptical of Fleur's mother right now...I don't trust her. I think she might be the new Death Eater from the previous chapter. Not sure if it's true, but with the way she's been acting along with Voldie's plans for Fleur, it all seems to fit. Guess I'll find out later. Onward with the reading, I say!

Great story, haven't reviewed yet to this one or the prequel (which I finished today), and I must say that your writing abilities are extraordinary! The length alone of your stories indicates your dedication to writing and your style and grammar are nearly perfect! You are one of my favorite authors to this day, and I cannot wait to keep reading!

-The Red Baron
knarf.il chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
So Umbitch's final fate is to be consumed as food? :D

As for the pen name, it's easy enough to figure out: Minerva and Athena are the names of the goddess of wisdom in Roman and Greek mythologies respectively.
knarf.il chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Nice going McGonagall, you just gave Umbitch a BRILLIANT piece of insight that may very well fuck up Prof. Wood's tenure. Alas, she isn't privy to Wood's identity, so the blame shouldn't be on her. But had Dumbledore the old goat shared that piece of knowledge with his deputy, she wouldn't had mentioned the reverse detection skill.
knarf.il chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
I got a feeling that toad on the astronomy tower (what toad goes up there anyway?) is the (unregistered?) animagus form of Umbitch.
knarf.il chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
I'm dreading the fact that Umbitch might had followed Fleur and Harry and saw Sirius.
knarf.il chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Could Lyra be Voldey's spy?
knarf.il chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
DADA candidates: Bill, Harry?
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »