Reviews for The Demon
Butterfingers in Space chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Write about how Inuyasha can EVENTUALLY call on it willingly and talk to it with his mind!
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was wicked!
InuYasha girrl chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
(the login isnt working but thats my real username)

THAT WAS FRICKEN AWESOME! I love it!

I would favorite it, but the login is bein a jerk, so soon ad its fixed, ill favorite it.

I really liked it
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I really love this, it's beautiful!
Everyones Dark Past chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow, totally awesome! Kind of scary... but oh so cool

And you wrote this at night... cool!
4gVn SoUl chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
o.O cool
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i am continuously stunned by your writing...thats really deep...(forgive me for not writing a longer review but i g2g do stuff.)
Raging Psyco chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Deep... And kinda creepy...

But I still like it!
MoonRaven13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This is so cool, I like it, you are a fab author, Iv LOVE your stories! )
snowy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
great poem!
43InuAsha chapter 1 . 12/11/2005

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry! hehe. Great poem. I love it.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Cool. Enlightening.
sabriinaaa-x-x chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hi!

Thats very very goodd! Im very impressed! All the lonliness and stuff.. no one wuld know it better then him probablyy .. i uno what the fook im saying but w.e its good keep it up D .. one love sabrina! x00x
Lunar Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Aii-ya! *grabs a tissue and wipes her tears away* Lil-Y, you are most amazing! My heart will not stop racing at the pure emotion weaving through the words of this astounding poem! You have truly astounded me! I am so honored that such a remarkable writer adores my own work when I truly adore hers in return! Wonderful job! I cannot wait to read more of your work! *tosses her tissue in the wastebucket and darts away to do so!*
Mira chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow...I can relate to that in many ways...but I'm not going into detail. But what scares me the most is that my friend ,Maddie(an Inuyasha lover), wrote a poem really similiar to that.