Reviews for Follow Your Gut
Skinfull chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Nice. Huge turning point for both of them.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Very sweet chapter. Thanks.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
haha. I never know what to say in your reviews because there is nothing wrong with your stories. good job!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i like it. it's short, but sweet, although that expression is terribly clichèed. is there perhaps a follow up including what happens when he wakes up... hint hint, lol.
Courtney chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow, that was pretty cool. In the earlier seasons when Luke'd mention the "gut thing", you'd always wait for Lorelei to follow it up like this and be sorely disappointed by some ill-timed interruption or her keeping mum. I liked this though, you captured the moment and the characters perfectly.
LLmeantb chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
that was sweet! thanks!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I hope this is what happened in between, it would have been perfect (well, almost perfect, concidering it still took them a few months to get together, and he went back to Nicole first)
screaming truth chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
WOW. Too cute. I love that episode a lot. But that would have made it better, if they would you know TALK about them...hah, there were so many places where they could have...seriously Luke could have even said her name, like under his breath or something and had her ask "what" and then him go nothing...and her jump up and down saying " no you said something, come on Luke, we were having a pretty sweet moment there and now you can't tell me what you said..." And then have him face her and go fine...I said " you, I had the gut thing with you..." and then...well you see where this is going...but I suck at writing so, if you want you can play with that. I love your piece )

LP
freecityy chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing a story off of the "follow your gut" comment! It KILLS me to watch that episode and have him just say "i felt it here (with lorelai)" and have her not even respond, or even notice!

The story was great, and thank you for not having it go overboard (ie - having them immediately express their undying love for one another, or have them start humping like teenagers) because that is just so not Luke and Lorelai and how ASP (who I honor and worship) would EVER have it on GG.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Brillant fic love this so much
ocdwithlhg chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Aw so cute! Thanks for the read! :)
RubySue chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Excellent job, really. And I am very, very picky.
netherfield chapter 1 . 1/12/2005