Reviews for Redimo Demerio
Lady Almaren chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Amazing. I like the point of view that Nerdanel has about the Valar and Vanyar. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Good chapter, I await the next egarly. Just one question Where is Maglor in this?

I would like to know who has and hasn't been reembodied yet out of the house of Finwe?

email me At breezieventrue
Elfique chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
nice chapter, the descriptino of nienna was very good i liked it, its a shame you didn't really leave the others as im sure they were fine. want the next chapter!
curious one chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
I hope you update this soon. I'm looking forward to finding out how the trial goes.
Blume chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Ahh... I can't tire myself of this story, I was expecting the council though, but I guess this is just as good... at least Nerdanel didn't voice what happened in the council to all the court or something like that, I bet that'd have caused panic! ;D
Falafly chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
UPDATE!
life for rent chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
i think its cool that u updated, ya, it was a bit rushed mabe, but it was a thought provoking chapter.

Looking forward to the Council of the Valar as a separate piece!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
I am so glad you updated, I have two more questions Fingolfin and his sons as well as Galadriel's brothers, where are they and did you establish what year and age this was?

I suspose all things considered Nerdanel has a right to be a little selfish
Elfique chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
a bit rushed as you said but still fairly good...ill look forward to an edit but like I said still good. just needed more elaboration and work : )
avarwen chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
YAAY! You updated!
Silmfan chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
can you believe it? I actually liked this chap!

Maybe its not so hopeless but ive read loads of stories that are better.
Silmfan chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
I thought trhis chap was better...sort of anyway.
Silmfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Not too good i didn't think. but ioll check out the rest of them cuz i think this fic has potential
avarwen chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
YAAY! Another chappie! Whoop!

I think this is your best chapter actually.
Faerlan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I love this side of Feanor's long-suffering wife; you've taken her through the whole muck of emotions, many of which she likely experienced at some point but never voiced. Waiting for the next chapter with much anticipation!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »