Reviews for Trials of the lost
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
How old are the u 13?
Vallavarayan chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
lolz- you seem to take a lot outta WOT- first the thing about sheathing the blade and then this bit about legends growing- i can distinctly remember reading the first b/w elayne and that queen who lusted after mat and the second at the end of one of the books...8th?
Rowie94 chapter 15 . 10/17/2008
yo, you know that if it is an ice attack, it is hyouton, not suiton?
The Guy Who Writes chapter 17 . 8/19/2008
No other words to describe this other than utterly perfect in all areas except spelling. UTTERLY PERFECT U HEAR ME UTTERLY PERFECT!
Dark lady chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I love the story, but FYI the hidden village of Sand is called Suna (or in full it would be called 'Sunagakure no Sato' Hidden village in the sand) not Sauna. Sunagakure is located in the land of wind (Kaze no Kuni).

Konohagakure (Konoha) is located in the land of fire (Hi no Kuni).
JayCheng chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
ok i would just like to point ou that suiton is water not fire
JayCheng chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
it was good but it was kinda confusing...
Anonymus chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Adresing a girl wih the honorific kun is considered very rude
Rowie94 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
u DO realize that saying -kun after a name signifies them as a boy/man, and chan is young kids and females?( obviously not

(NARUTO: THAT BAKA! HINATA'S A GIRL U TEME, -KUN MEANS A GUY WHO U HAVE FRIENDLY OR AFFECTIONATE FEELINGS FOR!) yea, wat naruto said (u agree with me? thats a first!) shutup naruto, back in ur box (aaww, but its cramped in there) i dont care, get in or no ramen for u (NNO! NOT MY RAMEN! OK OK IM IN MY BOX!) good! now anyway DONT SAY HINATA-KUN! ITS HINATA-CHAN OR HINATA-HIME ( not sure exactly what the last one means but i know its good!
Dwagg chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
Ok, excuse me but...

DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU SO HARD! That was like fucking Hinata off when you interuppted Hinata from confessing twice!

It wasnt very Nice, lol.

I liked the child memory you had in the other chapter lol, it was so cute!
Dwagg chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Hinata: You sir, are a pervert.

Me: (Under my breath) Naruto in black boxers

Naruto: Hey! Be nice to Hinata-chan

Me:(again under my breath) Hinata in a swimsuit

Naruto and Hinata: (Looking at each other) 'blush'

Me: Heh ;-D thats what I thought. Anyway on to the reviews.

ROFL
RakeeshJ4 chapter 15 . 7/7/2007
Hrm. Well, I have to admit that while I've enjoyed reading this story, I was deeply disappointed with this chapter. Why? Because you've introduced an obscenely powerful OC, and then threw him into a fight with one of the most powerful humans in the planet-who the obscenely powerful OC killed quite easily in combat...and who, strangely, Naruto has not really thought of at all during his fight...

...in which a host of outrageously overpowered abilities previously undiscussed are exhibited by Naruto.

It's just too much for one chapter. It feels really forced, from the author's end I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
not sauna, SUNA.
noname00 chapter 17 . 4/26/2007
i liked it...and i hope book 3 is just as great
kyubi1254 chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
i started reading the first book on hour and a half ago and it is extremely good so far and you meant stream of concsiensious thought