Reviews for Armageddon X
friend of Shockwave chapter 41 . 11/7/2008
.uk/Motion/?Things_Fall_

It's longer than ten seconds, but the end is worth it.

Enjoy
Josh chapter 41 . 3/30/2008
Dude, I can not wait to hear how you continue this story. I am attached already
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 41 . 1/20/2008
Hello! I just ran across this story last night and read it straight through today. I should start out by saying that I absolutely love it because it's extremely well written! The plot is so thick that I'm still spinning in circles and trying to see exactly where you're going with it. Everytime I think that I've got a grasp on what's going to happen, you completely spin me in a circle and I'm left dazed. The characters are all extremely original and have a certain depth that I wasn't expecting. It's hard to work with so many original characters at once and manage to give them their own personality, but you've managed the feat magnificently! I must admit that I was terribly saddened by Lifestream's death. I was really taking a liking to the girl. I was going to review chapter by chapter but then realized that I didn't want to take the time because I was in too great of a hurry to actually finish the story as it is now. I can see that you've been working on it for quite some time and that it must be a work in progress. I hope to see another update soon so I can see where this goes and what Typo decides! Oh, and everytime Wolverine was mentioned I got sad. I miss the bugger.
Lin chapter 40 . 11/27/2007
I was a little sceptical when you said that you rewrote chapter 39. But I would have to say that it is a lot better. The story is pretty much the same but everyone, but Lindsey, has a better attitude for the most part. It definetly made me cry when Nate didnt want me to go...You totally do a great job of making it feel like real life! Your a Great writer!
xfan556 chapter 39 . 11/23/2007
Hm, so which Cyclops are you writing about? The Cyclops that I know doesn't lose his cool-ever. That's what makes him such a good leader. It's a new spin and it's not out of the question. Cyclops has always been a little too perfect for my taste. If someone did not know Cyclops at all, he looks like quite the control freak here. Honestly, I think that it's jealousy over Markas. I guess that only you'll know what you were thinking.

Very good chapter however. I love that there is a never-ending battle within Lindsey that forces her to choose between Caleb and Titan. It makes her flawed...it gives her depth. I guess that the motif you're going for is the battle between light and darkness within her? So which man in her life is which? I'm guessing that Caleb is the darkness and Titan the light, but we'll just have to see.
Jgold7 chapter 39 . 11/22/2007
Damiar my friend. Aeon reporting here: given my love/hate relationship with scott, we know he's a choleric and I hate cholerics in general (not individuals...) but I do respect him and am having trouble with his moral character being smeared in such a way that we would take a shot at a student or lose control in this manner or deal with an inferiority complex concerning his wife; also I am having trouble with beast galavanting off on a haphazard mission with markas. I feel he could have still maintained his loyaltly to Caleb without answering Markas's rash emotional ultimatum. He is much wiser and could have preserved his leadership and his relationship with Scott w/o acting as he did. He also could have been instrumental in dealing with Scott properly without the Students being present.

These are just a few thoughts. It was well written and very compelling. Love armaggedon X as always. Wish we could have collaborated on this one before you submitted it however... See ya in the sequel.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Well this is certinly interesting. I like the plot line.

I can't wait to see where you take this. :D
doug edwards chapter 38 . 10/24/2007
Go chapter please keep it up!
xfan556 chapter 38 . 10/22/2007
All I have to say is that is is about time! Did you crawl in a hole and die? We have been waiting forever! To be honest I don't know if the chapter was worth waiting that long for? Sorry, that sounds so mean. I love your work and I love the story but you make your fans so angry when you make them wait! Especially when you did not really resolve or develop anything as far as the plot goes.

PLEASE don't make me wait as long for the next chapter! I have to know what is going to happen with Caleb. And what's with the Israel thing? Where's that going? Are you going to make this another Phoenix fic because I'll be honest that would personally disappoint me. I know that a lot of fans would be satisfied, if not, thrilled about that. It would be beating a dead horse. Do you know how many Phoenix fics there are out there? You should take look sometime before you put that into consideration before you go down that road. Just a suggestion.

I know I must sound angry and harsh but I love your work! You've kept me waiting this long and I still came back for more, so you've got something. Keep it up!
Corvettegur1 chapter 37 . 4/23/2007
Hey buddy! Well since I'm not in Masters at the moment I have been reading your fanfic, and well, I'm really enjoying it! I know your busy but please keep posting. Specially you stop writing at the WORST time ever! lol! :)
Lin chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
HOLY COW! THIS IS GETTING SO GOOD! I ALMOST CRIED ON THE PART WHEN LINDSEY CHOSE NATHAN AND THEY KISSED...IM A GIRL AND I LOVE LOVE STORIES..WHAT CAN I SAY! YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB DAMIAR! YOU SHOULD MAKE IT A MOVIE
Warren chapter 34 . 11/13/2006
my thoughts on this story is that it is one of the best stories i have read to date. i realy incorage the writer to keep writing and i hope that when my story is done it is at least half as good as this one. They tell me to critique this but all and all i can't realy find anything to critique. this was great and i hope this writer keeps going
Somebody chapter 33 . 10/22/2006
Good job hun. Update soon please. Love it. Can't wait. Keep it up. Have a nice day.
The Bud chapter 30 . 9/7/2006
A mutation, or sport by lay definition is an organism that displays a trait or gene not carried by ither parent and is usually caused by a chemical miscmmutication in the protens that make up DNA, RNA and the mitochondra. Basicly a mispell. Like the use of gray instead of grey for the colour. Good story though! The Bud.
Eric chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
again...why the movie universe?

no flying or super strong\indestructable Rogue? oh the horror.