Reviews for Harry N Draco
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 35 . 7/16/2008
that was great. i love how you actually show them healing and there not just better all of a sudden. this isn't something they would just get over and i am so please you were realistic with that. you did an excellent job with this chapter.

Jess
harmannanana chapter 30 . 6/19/2008
i definitely think that ron and pansy should die, although maybe make pansy's a little heroic or something? i don't think that snape should die...i love your story!
harmannanana chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
make the chapters way longer! and then this'll be an amazing story!
slytheringrl17 chapter 35 . 6/10/2008
i like it update soon
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 34 . 3/7/2008
wow, just wow. This chapter was so intense, but it was so perfect. you did an amazing job with it. the way you conveyed their feelings on everything, just wow. UPDATE!

jess
Lost in the wing of angels chapter 21 . 2/29/2008
ch22
New Upsetter chapter 34 . 2/28/2008
I've done that before. Lost information from a story. My computer shut down on me out of nowhere while i was writing the most perfect love scene and while trying to get my computer back up as fast as i could i lost my train of thought and could not get back what i had lost. It's horrible isn't it? But your chapter was very good and i almost cried reading about Ron. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Desolated Heart chapter 33 . 5/9/2007
Please update soon!
Develouc chapter 33 . 2/12/2007
wow.. what else can i say? i really love to read this.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 33 . 1/25/2007
OMG UPDATE LIKE NOW! i am not usually into ones where Harry is dominant in anyway in the sexual relationship, but i was willing to look past that for your fan-fucking-tastic plotline :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Jess
Kali Sword chapter 33 . 1/8/2007
omg... this was a good story! Good job... now if only you'd post that final chapter for all of us... he he he...

Liz
Deva824 chapter 33 . 12/28/2006
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Please write the end. i'm so anxious.
Deva824 chapter 21 . 12/28/2006
Wow, that's some story. I like how you made in mischevious and kept me guessing.
Sierra chapter 33 . 11/25/2006
I cannot believe how good this is. I like your story very much and am sad that the next chapter is not up. It's driving me crazy with questions.
Krissi chapter 33 . 8/21/2006
OMFG WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER CRY WHINE COME BACK FROM PARIS DAMMIT! i cant say how much i love this fanfic.. .you're really good at this! my bud julia writes HPDM too, but urs is like super involved... hers is lighter. i love this fic!