Reviews for Shoes and Sandy Shores
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is beautiful. I love it. I feel you captured Shannon's inner voice extremely well. I hope I find more with these two with your name on it.
StormHeart chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I liked your take on Sayis's gift. Cute story.
Sun Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Fabulous! Love the Shayid. :-)
theblondeone07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Gotta love those two together! I hope you will update very soon!
Ashley Nicole chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Sayid and Shannon are my favorite pairing (next to Charlie and Claire of course *swoon*) and I have to say this was a wonderfully written one shot! I loved the beginning with the sandals and how the fic mirrored the episode from last night! Absolutley brilliant!
I was LOST but now Im found chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Wow.

Thast all i can say is wow.

I love your writing style, and hope to see more from you. I wish your fics were a few thousand words long, but that is my only complaint. They're so great!
Bologna Salad chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
"Sayid looked away meekly, 'A beautiful girl deserves beautiful things. Even on this damned island," he stood, "I shall see you later,' and with that he turned and walked back down the shore, waves crashing at his feet."

I love that line, it's so easy to imagine Sayid saying it... This is a wonderful little piece of fluff, and I would love to see more Shayid fiction from you!
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Katie-chan,

Once again you've managed to write something so fluffy for a pairing that I don't see all too often; though is equally as cute as Sawyer x Katie - oops, Kate.

The gift-giving scene was adorable last night, and made me giggle with the kawaii nature of it all. 'Course that wouldn't last as Shannon 'died' and Locke is an incredibly, incredibly crazed man - I'm truly wondering about him and what his true intentions are.

How did you feel when she died?

I felt, I felt . . . relieved.

But then after the episode and I read this, I thought to myself, 'Kawaii! *_* Maybe something really could happen between this two . . . maybe indeed.'

Anyhow, my classes are going to start soon enough, it's best that I start some readings so that I can get ahead for the weekend. I'm so far behind in my reading it's horrid.

Talk to you soon,

-Candace-
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Other than it's a one shot, I love this. You have the characters dead on. I'd love to read more!
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I am so glad that more and more Shayid fics are being written. I have been dying for some and this one is great. Shannon sounds very much in character. I hope you continue this story.
BitchGoddessOfMay chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I like it! I think they make an interesting couple.
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I enjoyed reading this- you reflect Shannon's thoughts well! I can't wait to see this scene in tonight's episode ;D

-lordoftheringsfanficreader
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
o...good one. This really explained her character in depth. Right on.
aaanonnn chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Love it! Absolutely lovely, I can't wait to see the episode tonight.