Reviews for Gundam Wear
Infinitechange chapter 36 . 12/8/2010
Awesome story! Very funny! _
Emerald Leapord chapter 36 . 6/6/2010
this is most amusing...i wish i had some of the shirts that are mentioned...though some are just wrong but then the person that gets them feels the same way so that is wonderful. keep up the wonderful work
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 36 . 9/22/2009
Hahahahaha! I really hope you aren't planning on leaving it there...
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 36 . 9/6/2008
This is hilarious.
pinkpantherprankster chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
I don't know if you're aware of a certain little known fact?

When 3 or more woman live in the same house their menstral cycles tend syncronize. Now Quatre has 29 sisters. Keeping the afor mentioned fact in mind imagine his life for 1 week out of every month. He's what late teens early twenties in this fic? All things considered I'm not suprised the kitty has claws. He survived this long after all. ROTFLMFAO

-Mary
Azamiko chapter 36 . 2/11/2008
XD This is lots of fun! But people are really picking on Duo! *pouts* Meh, but I've noticed that whenever either gets pranked, Duo gets Heero into bed. Are you ever going to finish/update this?
serablackmoss chapter 36 . 2/12/2007
just ran into the story a feew weeks ago. Love It! but ned more! *whine*
pattyard chapter 36 . 1/4/2007
Thank you so much for updating and for writing another great story.I can't wait till the next update .So please update again soon. If you keep writing I'll keep reading.
pattyard chapter 35 . 1/4/2007
Makurayami Ookami chapter 36 . 12/10/2006
poor duo.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 35 . 12/10/2006
ha ha! i got it.
Scarletty chapter 36 . 11/22/2006
Hey,

*rolls around crying from laughter*

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! No SERIOUSLY. Hee hee this is so funny, I don't know where you got them from omg so funny. He hee. Please I beg of you keep up this tremendous work. He hee ha. Oh gawd I need to breathe. Do you mind if I borrow one or two t'shirts and send them to people. I just know my friends would love them as chrismas presents.

Lol love this love you for writing it, my fave h-a-s to be "I'm a sensitive, new age guy. Please don't laugh at me or I might cry" he hee oh and Zech's "I'm a barbie boy" keep this up.

Till Next Time Luv and Licks x
WCInsane chapter 34 . 8/22/2006
dear sweet jeebus murphy...omg *tear*...thats hilarious...is there to be more eventually?
elfgirlManveri chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I'm killing myself laughing here! And with so many chapters, I get to enjoy the madness of strangely sloganed T-shirts over and over again!
ren'ai-iki chapter 34 . 1/30/2006
i cant say how much i love this fic, but i was laughing out loud alot,so much that my mom came over and looked over my shoulder...but she only read the top line, too bad it was the one about necrophelia hehehehe...update son...um please