Reviews for Gundam Wear
Cazeh chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
I have absolutely no insults to offer you. T.T So sorry.

Hm, yes. This is quite sick. Though it's also humourous. I think you should use more darkly-humourous insults from now on. They're quite good.
NekuYasha chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
That was flipping hilarious! I loved it! And I CAN'T WAIT to read more! Please, PLEASE Update!
Les Scribbles chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
*giggle* Pranking maniacs! This is so much fun, I can't wait to see what they think up next!
imagines writes chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
HAHAHA! -dies- This is awesome! I finally got around to reading it and have been laughing my head off. XD I think it's funny that one of the reviewers for this one has been saving the insults from TCMtS, because I have been, too! -snicker- I love your prank war stories. -giggles madly-

-Kat-chan
Shia Moonflower chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
lol. except for the minor yaoi, this is the best humor/fic I've read yet. lol. keep it up, hurry and update!

Shia
ZmajGoddess chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
oh lord...une is in it now? lol! this is great! I cant wait for the next chapter!updat soon!
ValleyBliss chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
what does ninmu ryoukai mean?
Cazeh chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
-twitch-

My Trieze...-twitchspasm- You should've broke them up. .

Neh, oh well...
Cazeh chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
Heh. I've been saving the insults, from The Clothes That Make The Spirit, and Gundam Wear. They come in handy. x3
Cazeh chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
-rolls on floor, laughing-

Ra...this is priceless. I hope you don't mind me saving this chapter. It's just too good.
Cazeh chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
M, sounds fun. x3
koyishiri chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
hahahahahahahahahaha! That was really funny it'ed be funny if that had happened on the show.
ZmajGoddess chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
lol! OMG trieze is gonna have kittens! lol! gods duo is evil! i cant wait for the next chappie! update soon!
Cazeh chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Mhm...I like your pairings.

Gah. I just realised that while I have been obsessively reading every chapter of 'The Clothes That Make The Spirit', I've never reviewed. T.T

Um...I'm sure you don't mind, right? n_n;' You've got so many other reviewers. 3
Cazeh chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Zechsy...how...kawaii. x3 Aw...

I've always loved the humour you put in most, if not all, your fics. The comments were intruiging and gave me odd ideas about what this 'thing' was.

O_O Toilet paper...xD Rofl.

...normal paint job, ne? Hm...gah, my memory sucks, else I would remember some of his abnormally painted mansions. Oh well.

-blinks- ...woah. I'm trying to imagine them all with pink hair. -brain bursts- Um, nevermind. I thought too hard. u_u Always have been told I might hurt mehself that way.

Next chapter, here I come!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »