Reviews for Maxwell's Justice And Deathscythe's Hell
Ky chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE GREATEST SOURCE OF CHEMISTRY FICTION EVER!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was great! It made me laugh.
HybridPlaything chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was absolutely brilliant and I thank you for sharing it with everyone. I had to stop several time to reign in my laughter enough to continue reading and I can say it was well worth it. Great job! 3
alsdihl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That has to be one of the most brilliant things I've ever read. EVER. I nearly died laughing. Truly brilliant!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hehe. very funny. and smart.
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ingenious use of that answer (I loved it when I read it and I love it even more now!) dhjdjx you're amazing.
snuggalong chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
...HAHAHAHA. Poor Wufei. This is HILARIOUS. Where is the actual version of this? I so want to read it.
robin maxwell chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i just love this story. i think i've read it before, actually, but i couldn't remember what the punch line was, so i had to stick around again. i could practically see the look on wufei's face when heero started laughing at him. it was great.

-robin
weirdtigerlover chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
O. M. G. I read that and cracked. Up. As in, roflmao x437, tears streaming down my face, couldn't breathe, the whole shebang! That was hilarious, thank you so much! I so needed a laugh. . -WTL
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
thats hillarious!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Extremely cute.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Whaa! This is frickin' funny! Thanks for sharing! Woot go Duo!
Chain Mell chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
ROFL! Oh. The answer to that last quaetion was hillarious. I could barely breathe while I type this review. Practically gasping for air. But I REALLY loved it.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Haha, wow, that was awesome. I gotta go find that question on the net now.
Novocain chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
...Wow. Someone actually wrote that on a test? *snickers madly* Excellent. Truly brilliant. -